Please just reset the ladder

What progress everyone should be done with the game by now. Lvl 99, 5chars, mules full of items. If you’re not quick enough to keep up they keep NL open all year long every year, always.

I would have tried more this ladder had I not been interrupted with some life stuff…and was under the impression ladder was ending before sept. 1st, lol. Had I known it was going until god knows now, I probably would have kept going this ladder.

Blizzard needs to stick to and show concrete dates for these things if we are going to haver proper ladders.

Woah WOAH!!! relax!

They’re barely able to tie their shoes, please don’t expect them to be on time or thorough. It’s funny cuz they talked about a million things on that llama interview, meanwhile they forgot to reset ladder, but hey at least we got that cool new content called TZ. I mean it is so impressive how you took content that already existed in game and made it a little better, the entire community is super impressed.

No PTR notes this morning it looks like, Blizz tends to post D2R updates around 10 AM PST and it’s already 12 PM there now.

Looking like the update will be on Thursday methinks.

One of them will say some generic BS on twitter tho to hype up their lame update. I’d bet an el rune on it.

But you could still have leaderboard not based on exp race that would make ladder reset cool for everybody

Adding activities where your achievements are quantified and compared to others

Activities that don’t feel like a race but rather normal content

Hate to burst your bubble. But the economy will never be stable even on ladder reset. You can thank D2JSP for that.

The JSP patch is working as intended straight from Blizzard’s blue post. Thankfully Paul stepped in and we now have a stable ladder economy because of his groundbreaking invention of forum gold. Because seriously what dev would design a game without a common currency. You really should go thank paul via donation.

yes we all need to have a level 99 in previous ladder to participate on the next one
what were your parents thinking? were abortions illegal back then?

This dudes right, especially about your mom.

1 Like

Again it goes back to timing. We were told 4 months, its been 4 months, reset it. Will this happen next time ladder is being reset? Future delays? Why did they not start PTR a long time ago? It just shows how unprofessional they are at blizzard to be non-respecting of deadlines.

Do you find it weird that a multi-billion dollar company cannot truly commit to exact dates (that is what they’re going to say) because they plan on their ineptitude far in advance. It is sort of crazy how they pre-game their failures as a company.

I do agree that they f* up on the scheduling. They had months to implement the TZ and do a PTR.
OR they could have simply told us way earlier: “we got an idea, the ladder reset will be postpone a few weeks from what many of you are expecting to be 4 months from S1 start. We hope you will like it. Stay tuned.”

Not saying anything until it’s too late is like the Rookie/Intern mistake of not saying that he can’t do something and won’t be able to deliver on time for the client. The more he waits, the worse it gets.

OR… OR

They could have just reset the ladder, never told us about TZ, surprised us with it as a finished project and almost nobody would be posting in this forum because they’d be playing the reset.

Very Glad as in Can’t Wait

I think this sounds like the best option. I have gotten really bitter for some reason about this not being released on non-ladder. At least this way i wont feel like im missing out. I play non-ladder hardcore pc. At best i play with 2 to 3 gamers at a time. Leveling thru 96 has been a struggle to say the least.

I agree with you that they should start season 2 sooner rather than later, but they really do need to add something, anything that brings fun to the next season. A small skill tweak, or one new runeword, anything.

Hopefully we see what they have in store for us tomorrow.

I’m keeping my expectations down though, probably just some Terror Zone tweaks, maybe a few small skill tweaks, maybe one or two new runewords or something.

Also allow P8 in game creation for bnet. And allow werewolves/werebears to teleport/cta in form. We good then. These are required for a lifelong experience in d2r

And it’s exactly some of those repeated wish list points that made it into 2.5 in the first place With terror zone

So obviously the wish lists now won’t make it into 2.5 but can in 2.6 and 2.7 and 2.8