Please Help Me Out

Hi guys, I am trying to figure out what the new Thorns damage numbers are, I’ve tried Google and I can’t seem to find anyone who has updated to the 2.4 numbers or made a new value chart or anything…specifically I am looking at what exactly a level 15 Thorns aura does now. If you can provide this information to me, greatly appreciated, thanks!

Ok I figured it out it’s 810% damage returned + attacker takes damage of 88 at 29.3 yards.

i was thinking about messing with it a bit, but then i saw this

Oh I wasn’t talking about for Paladin (just the forum I used because it’s a Paladin skill), but for Druid. But thank you. Thorns (810% + 88) in combo with Spirit of the Barbs (which is like +700 damage returned) + 9 summons getting hit + doing their own damage + ravens = a lot of damage. As much as a “regular” summoner using like HotW and Faith/Conc/Might auras, etc? No, of course not. But definitely more swaggy and unique a way to play. I use a lightning merc for the static field procs too, to chunk/weaken groups down beforehand making it even more effective. Fun/lazy way to play, definitely not GG at all in fact I’m using crap like deaths gloves/sash, angelics rings amulet armor, natalya boots, and a shako, but that’s the beauty too, it doesn’t really matter what you use.

Im sure a truly GG thorns setup would ditch the edge bow and go with a bramble and then maybe do something less full on summon focused and more into a poison creeper/rabies/SotB summoner hybrid, with some other GG weapon/shield. But this was just my extremely cheap option, got me through hell no problem!