Please buff uniques and make more rare to find

PLEASE BUFF UNIQUES AND MAKE MORE RARE TO FIND
currently we see unique items being very trivialized after 1 week of play, to the point that we already know the base of uniques that are valuable, and many people do not even have the effort to pick them up from the ground, I believe that there are many uniques currently unused in D2R , which could be buffed and become rarer and with a higher level requirement, so low level could not abuse these uniques over power. I know that a lot of people must already be asking this, but I wanted to reinforce.

3 Likes

i too think alot of uniques could use an overhaul , this game would thrive with better build diversity and it could easily be obtained by changing all the useless uniques that get passed over , unfortunately its in blizzards hands and for that reason there will never be any changes for the better

1 Like

Same with all the sets, they are pretty much useless.

1 Like

I sure hope they don’t ever do this, not all items need to be Godly… 90% of items are Not meant for end game. they are to level up with and change when you get to a higher level and find other things. and then there are a Ton of other items that Can be used at end game most people are just so force fed what you are “supposed” to use that they have to get the end game gear.

most of the problem with people finding so many things is that there are bot accounts and other people who play so much that they oversaturate the market, that has nothing to do with drop rates or people not picking up lower items, it’s a factor of being able to trade and not enough devs watching literally in game actions and banning bots.

Most lower items are used all the time when you are starting the game fresh from ladder reset where you have to use what you get. This is where and how the game was meant to be played. having a online battle net group availability is what changes that metric, again it has nothing to do with drop rates or how godly an item is.

lets not be foolish enough to want to make this diablo 3 or 4. with that there are probably 100 other things the game could use, lets not muddy up the waters with this type of mindset.

1 Like

Season 5 - Calling to Improve Itemization

Make some traffic here and contribute. Maybe…we seesomething somewhere in the future :slight_smile: