Please address Holy Bolt and Fist of the Heavens

When actively using Holy Bolt and FotH on your skill bar it overrides interacting with multiple objects in game. From picking up loot, to opening chests, to using TP’s, opening doors, and even interacting with NPCs (Tyrael and Izual’s spirit). It is worse with Holy Bolt than FotH. It also overrides your use of the X button(PS4/PS5) after using both abilities. With holybolt it attempts to target your mercenary to heal it, and with FotH it also attempts to recast the ability with the same button. It doesn’t matter if you switch your X button from attack to pick up loot since it overrides it’s use. I believe this is due to giving controller players a way to quick heal their mercenary with Holy Bolt. However having it on the skillbar sometimes will have you target your mercenary over and over following him when pressing X. Can provide video proof upon request.

8 Likes

I thought I was going insane and broke a keybind somehow.

Hard 2nd on this problem, bump bump bump.

I’m at the point I might only play my ladder pally on pc and level something different on switch.

1 Like

This issue also occurs on the Nintendo Switch version.

2 Likes

Still actively happening on Switch. I thought we were losing our minds with some sort of setting that a kid accidentally hit… glad to know we’re not crazy. I hope this is resolved soon: it’s making it quite difficult to play at a decent pace.

2 Likes

Major problem on Switch. Not fun times with hardcore when you need a quick escape through a TP. Hope they get it fixed quickly.

1 Like

Looks like this will be fixed in patch Patch 2.4 (Build Version | 69270)

Now all we need is for Blizzard to deploy this on the consoles…

1 Like