Please add Tombs as level 85 area

If they could make another difficulty after Hell with ALL areas being 85, but tuned everything up to 11, then iā€™d be glad.

You could simply just run through the game and collect loot.

But Mobs would have to be bumped up.
Like, 1 frame faster attack, 30% r/w speed increase and 30% more health.

OR just make a maping system with modifiers.
It just works.

1 Like

I think making all the false tomb areas level 85 while keeping the true tomb unchanged to not impact the quest seems like a reasonable approach. That way, the change does not impact the playthrough in any way.

For the people saying its not a good farming location, let the player decide.

2 Likes

Definitely support this idea.

1 Like

I farm Talā€™s Tomb all the time with my Fire Druid. Itā€™s a cake-walk for him. Great place for farming crafting materials. If they were Level 85, Iā€™d call them one of the most OP farming spots in game, and Iā€™d farm there all dayā€¦

1 Like

You would be better to farm crafting material in cow level.

How do you farm there when its full if immune skeletons to fire very often?

Blizzard, please consider making all the false tomb areas level 85 while keeping the true tomb unchanged to not impact the quest seems like a good change.

3 Likes

Same way I prefer to farm this spot with my light sorc even though light immune beetles; ignore them or use merc (I donā€™t have Infinity yet). Iā€™d imagine a fire druid still has some physical to deal.

Either way, you donā€™t have to love an area for others to enjoy it. It also doesnā€™t need to be the most efficient, itā€™s one of my favorite spots. I just think this could be a great place for melee to level or farm, as well as a very decent MF spot if brought up to 85. Cheers!

this will be too much fun & efficient, your proposal is denied

1 Like

This would end up becoming the best spot to farm in the game by a wide margin; The monster density is superb and Wraiths have a good chance to spawn in each tomb, allowing for far better rune drops than Cows, Chaos Sanctuary, or any other area. The numerous chests, armor racks, weapon racks, and super chests would outclass any other areaā€™s ā€œpoppables.ā€ And frankly the most dangerous thing in there are beetles and ghoul lords whose lightning and fire damage can be absorbed easily with the right gear.

The Chaos Santuary and Baal Runs would still hold a candle simply for the end boss but its hard to make a case for any other level 85 area to target - I suppose low level/geared characters could still run easier zones until they were able to farm Tombs.

Man, looking back I really do miss rolling a new character with all those low level lobbies.

Norm trist, norm act 2 tombs runs, norm cows, then some norm chaos or baal (preferably not a bot runā€¦)

It would be a lot of run to have a full group go in and clear out Hell Tombs run. However, for solo MF or playing through Hell, it would be a strange that the wrong tombs are now all higher area level unless tal-rashaā€™s is also bumped to 85. Would that make Duriel also a higher mob level or is that static?

Idk, just rambling.

Yeah, physical is what makes tombs farmableā€¦ In Patch 2.3, early-game, you have Reaperā€™s Toll to boost the physical, then in late-game you have infinity to boost the fireā€¦ In Patch 2.4 you have much higher physical damage, and A3 static merc, which shred fire immunes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well no more news on the ptr changes yet. Hopefully they still have a few saved for when 2.4 launches.

1 Like

I am wondering if there will still be any slight updates before we see the final notes! I can always be optimistic :smiley: Seems like most everyone in here would agree on this change.

Blizzard, please consider making all the false tomb areas level 85 while keeping the true tomb unchanged.

1 Like

As Werebear main i would love to see thisā€¦ most of the new zones are magic focused onesā€¦ without teleport they are not really good spots to farmā€¦ also the slow rate of farming with melee chars is kinda boring soo to have decent zone to farm as melee is lovely!

1 Like

Exactly! A great zone for all, including melee!

1 Like

Completely agree 100%.

Blizzard, please consider making all the false tomb areas level 85.

Blizzard, please consider this request. Thanks.

there is a slight problem with this, how do you know which tomb is true? you kinda have to go through the arcane to get to the tombs

also 6 level 85 areas seems like a lot to have at onceā€¦ letā€™s make them 84 or 83? They have good density often too.