Players /8 command for online char

"i don’t care about this, i don’t care about that, but you must listen what do i actually want’

remind me why i can’t respond like he deserves?

But people who want to be social can still do that even with this change? All it results in is the tables turning towards the side of solo players a bit, for once.

2 Likes

But people who want to be social can still do that even with this change? All it results in is the tables turning towards the side of solo players a bit, for once.

No because solo players will still be solo players, just with better loot, and social players will become solo players(again, because of better loot and dont need to share).

All this does is saturate the economy with a bunch of items that everyone is getting, and the people who wanted /players 8 will have quit playing the first month of the game anyways.

I love DaveJK solution it solves both problems.

They removed an entire way to play the game what I want is some way to add that back in that doesn’t destroy game balance. I respect game balance.

When my friends and I played diablo 2 and loved it for years. We would only play on LAN servers which were separate from battle.net. Now, there is no way to play multiplayer that is like a lan server.

I love his suggestion to add the ability to play using your offline characters but being able to add players from your friends list. If this was implemented, you wouldn’t ever have me asking about players8 for online play ever again. I do understand the problems that it would cause. So please understand that not everyone wants to play the game the same way. I just enjoy the game always have but never enjoyed the battle.net part of the game.

The advantage to DaveJK solution is it allows everyone to play the game they way they want again both players like you and players like myself. We like to play the game different ways which is great. I respect your opinion about not enabling it for all online play and agree with it. All I ask as that you respect that I want to play the game a different way than yourself like we used to be able to do but can’t anymore.

2 Likes

No, “all it does” is allow people to do easier what they can already do (join a 7 player baal run game or whatever to farm other areas). I see absolutely no issue/problem with that, and this is from someone who wouldn’t even use said feature, so I have no horse in the race.

1 Like

I’m not debating some point with someone whose only retort is “it has the opposite effect because I say so”. I’ve laid out the issues with adding /players command to Online games. Whether you like them or not doesn’t change the issues.

Oh uh, sorry I triggered you then, wasn’t my intention…

Not triggered, but clearly this is no reason for anyone to keep stating the obvious issues when someone keeps purposefully ignoring the issues.

I see absolutely no issue/problem

I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about, sorry we disagree I guess.

:100:

This also how I feel about it.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t read what you’re talking about, sorry I can’t read I guess.

The state of these forums currently

1 Like

I can read though…again, sorry I’m triggering you so much you keep feeling the need to insult me…

Tbh, on non-ladder should be fine in about 3-4 months. Some folks are competitive right now on non-ladder.

Non-ladder never was a thing for competitive folks, maybe the first 1-2 seasons anyways.

If they launch in 3-4 months ladder in that time should be fine to put players8 on non-ladder.

While I can play fine as p1, I don’t think would problematic on non-ladder in the future when non-ladder experience wouldn’t be fresh anymore.

1 Like

I can’t read though…

You clearly can’t. All you have been doing is completely ignoring any issues with adding /players to the game, then calling people triggered(an insult I suppose?) when they clarify that you are clearly not reading anything you are replying to.

1 Like

I clearly can lol? How do you think I’m typing all this clearly and coherently if I didn’t understand how to read? And no it’s not an insult, but it is apparently, that you feel the need to continue insulting me. Sorry you are so upset and that we disagree.

No that would kill multi player games. You realize this is an ONLINE game right ?

I’m sorry you don’t understand. I’m not continuing to reply to a brickwall that just rebounds the same responses every time. I guess you feel the need for the last word? Go ahead, call me triggered or whatever and that somehow I insulted you. :thinking:

1 Like

Look at what you posted in your comments, look at what you wrote, then come back and tell me you weren’t being insulting towards me. I don’t care about last words or anything like that. But I do care about respect. Be better to your fellow humans. Or continue to be as you are, what am I gonna do about it.

1 Like

do you know how your multiplayer games looks like ?? poor barb create Fasst baal game and 5 sorceres join up. one go straight up for kurrast chest. other goes farm council. one goes tower countess, and other one goes open cows. poor barb is like wtf guys whos going baal ? so pls dont tell me about multiplayer, thank you

10 Likes

Nice exaggeration