Phoenix Strike Feedback

Assassin Phoenix Strike should release all the charges at once instead of a specific one based on the number of charges to be a more appealing skill.
Its awful sometimes to try to use lightning on a minion and your attacks gets blocked or misses and suddently you get 3 charges or when you want to use meteor and you miss the phoenix strike and uses the finisher without any charge, is annoying. Also releasing all the 3 charges at once would improve the AoE damage from the Phoenix Strike build to be more fun without breaking the game.
Poison Necro, Blizzard Sorc and Javazon are Op!

2 Likes

I just got to level 30 and was very disappointed as well, so I really hope thy they get this fixed as the severely reducers the effectiveness of the build.
With the way it works now i am not sure if it is worth playing the character.

It wouldn’t even help that much with dmg because of the “next delay” frames of phoenix strike’s frozen orb and lightening storm unfortunately.
www. theamazonbasin .com/wiki/index.php?title=Missile#Next_delay
they would have to remove that as well.

just use normal attack and phoenix strike on the same LC or RC, and cycle back and forth between the two skills. It’s the easiest way to manage the charges and doesn’t take that long to get used. Not every spec needs be as overpowered as a hammerdin. The spec does fine as is.
Check out section 5.0 of my guide: