Update: 2.4 launches April 14th, Ladder launches April 28th

We will know tomorrow. I just hope it will be next week.

i thought we would know today, they posted yesterday about giving us the date, today.

1 Like

I thought it was tomorrow :smiley:
If it is today, even better. AT LEAST to know for god sake when to expect 2.4 and maybe Ladder, is taking so long for even a patch.

well now look who needs to read better :stuck_out_tongue:

April 14th for 2.4 and April 28 for Ladder :smiley:

4 Likes

the post said tomorrow and i read it late at night, Didnt see how long before was typed tbh, in your case tho u didnt read what i typed and you replied, So i guess is your who needs to read carefully ;p

and now we know, april 14, april 28. i told you next week is impossible. but ya, i need to read better. LOL. sorry man… you got me with that one…

1 Like

LMFAO. april 14th. IS like only one wage slave guy working on this and that is why it is taking 6 months to actually release the game?
Do these people even play diablo? There is no point in playing d2 unless ladder is released. Have they even made money on the remaster?

worst gaming company ever

2 Likes

Good lord. Still over a month to go for ladder.

2 Likes

so D3 season and D2R ladder could start with 1 day apart.

Could’ve announced the delay on red shirt day.

Blizz gonna Blizz - bet it gets pushed into mid May min?

1 Like

a new measure of time
early next year = 4 months

Could also be nice to know what time.

Going to have my fingers crossed on March 29th. Sounds like that’ll be the date that makes for breaks this new ETA for ladder.

1 Like

Odd that ladder is starting on a Thursday, they’ve been starting in the OG on Fridays.

As far as ladder start times in the OG, they typically start at 5PM pacific time, so that’s the best estimate.

This is not the OG game. Blizz nowadays start everything on a Thursday.

1 Like

“Omfg, how you mess this up, wtf taking so long???111”
As if this isn’t an international, multi regionally hosted, and multi platform supported game. Test and Prod environments are rarely identical and stuff like this happens all the time, you just don’t get responses explaining what happened like we just did. Be grateful, wait a few weeks, enjoy ladder.

1 Like

In D2:Classic many very powerful items were only available in ladder mode. Do we know anything about availability of runewords/items for non-ladder mode after the ladder started in D2R?