PC 5 socket GMB

Joking guys, but thing is how do you even price this? Anyone with buying in mind is basically for collection, hard to see anyone buying with use in mind given there’s no way to test it

He’s just pulling my chain because we both live in Canada lol

Yeah, or speculation, which is the same reason why the OP is holding. Everyone has a price, and I’m sure if someone came in here and wanted it for multiple HRs… (but the 2 AR might let it down)

i see, well that’s an horrible idea of them
they’re trying to push D2 to become and cluttered at D3,
and that just means they’ll keep on changing the talents over and over to make people want the next seasons items/words etc…
and they end up destorying their icon game even further,
people have been happy playing this game as it’s been for the past 20 year’s this changes isn’t needed nor wanted

It’s a bit early to speculate all that, give it a season or two and see how it goes

Missing 1 AR!
So when Mist is available it is great but because GMB is max 5, I feel it would be a similar price dif to 15ed 3 socket AP vs 15ed 4 socket

well i can agree to that altho seeing how they already added new area’s and how much they failed with classic WoW, TBC, WC3,
and how D2R so far been a “blast” the hopes aren’t that high that things will be different with this