PC 5 socket GMB

Supposed to come out near end of month and then ladder 1-2 weeks after. After ladder is done the new runewords will come to non ladder and your 5os bow will be more useful then

1. Put it on a mule
  2. Wait 5-6 months for price to appreciate
  3. Forget you have it after 2 weeks
  4. ???
  5. Profit

Yeah, I have similar bow but only 10ED no AR. With 5 sockets it’s only useful for Mist runeword, which will come out in the next 2.4 patch. But like Proeliator said, and it’s something I didn’t immediately realize until someone pointed out to me, even when we get the patch, we still need to wait 3-4 months until ladder finished, before the mist runeword can be made outside ladder. So it’s still gonna be a while before your bow (and mine) can be useful.

You have outdated info - they was willing to do so, but it appears some large amount of game code has to be rewritten.

I thought they are just delaying ladder and not the 2.4 launch

Diablo II: Resurrected 2.4 & Ladder Update - March 24th - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

hu? the runewords themself aren’t supposed to come to non-ladder, the once you created during ladder will go with you back to non-ladder,
so a base for a ladder runeword is kinda useless in non-ladder

As far as I understand it, it will come to non ladder once ladder is done. Unless you saw this info in an official post somewhere

that’s how ladder specific items, cude recipes and runewords has always worked without it it doesn’t really make ladder anything special,
now with them screwing up the launch of D2R so badly they decided to give all ladder excluvises to non ladder and had to make new once for the ladder,
if they decides to push those recipes to non ladder after it ends they will have to keep on adding more and more rune words each season which will just make the game horrible in the end

As others have said, this could be an excellent base for Mist when it makes its way to non-ladder in many months. I wouldn’t say it’s worth a lot at this point, and it’s questionable how good Mist is, though it’s nearly a collector’s piece (one point of AR from perfect). I’m interested if you want to move it.

Unless you have read somewhere that said this is not true

Reason why I’m holding it. 1 off perfect :frowning:

1 Like

Right on. Definitely don’t junk it!

Should take some offers on it now, a good offer now = runes you can use to do more trades and hence create more wealth down the road than holding it. Just my 2 cents

I’m just curious to see if this worth anything now. Runes is not an issue for me atm. This goes straight to my stash.

Proe the stop having fun guy :unamused:

C’mon, anyone looking for price check has selling in mind lol

I mean, Proe’s not wrong. It’s a long time to wait until these runewords come to non-ladder. Time value of money!

Joking guys, but thing is how do you even price this? Anyone with buying in mind is basically for collection, hard to see anyone buying with use in mind given there’s no way to test it

He’s just pulling my chain because we both live in Canada lol