Pc 2barb/20frw/8ms/54life/80mana circlet Ft

Is that rare circlet worth anything?

2barb/20frw/8ms/54life/80mana circlet

Probably not, no FCR. Arreats will most likely be used instead.

I concur with Onadroig. If I can add my own question, Teemo’s posts about visio have me wondering about this melee druid coronet:

• +2 druid skills
  • bonus to attack rating based on char lvl
  • 9-28 cold damage
  • 6% life leach
  • 1 damage reduce
  • lvl 2 tele charges (25/25)

Probably might be useful to someone anyone need before it goes back to gheed. I’ll take some gold for it =] since it was gambled from gheeds to begin with

Dam gambling a 30frw/20fcr/52att/81 mana but no skills =[

I’ve gambled like 30 million the last few weeks and haven’t found anything. Pretty disheartening holding out for the one that pays multiple Ber.

That’s actually a pretty small amount, this is a long game :slight_smile:

Know someone who got lucky :four_leaf_clover: with first try and got a griffon. Place a ‘good luck charm’ beside while u pay tribute to gheed, he might give u something godly :blush:

1 Like

Spent only 30 mil so far nada aside from that barb circlet that’s not sellable but useable for soemthing, saw a shape of a Griffon but it was some junk magic one such a tease

Yeah, ive been in that boat to bro. Just keep that grind going, I’ve been looking for that one GG piece that’ll get me there too! Prolly been through about 100 mil so far. Its a tough nut to crack but it will happen.

1 Like

Think I’m just over 60 mil now just crappy +2-3 skill no socket no other stat stuff. I wonder if gheeds is just laughing in our face sitting on that huge pile of gold laughing all the way to the bank

1 Like

I wouldnt doubt if they put a gheed easter egg in d4 like they did with Wirt from d1 into d2 lol.

I know its random, and doesnt effect anything really, but i gamble in act 2 or 4 lol. Where ive gotten my better items from.

Any thoughts on the Druid coronet with Visio I posted about above?
Also - I’ve just been gambling coronets so far. I’m wondering if there’s anything else worth trying like rings or ammy when I’m lvl 89.

Coronets are going to net you your best chance at rune sale items at this point. Until you hit 93 and you can start crafting amulets. In which case your going to be in the same boat as azul and arkitz and many others, trying to buy everyones Pams and Rals with alot of ists. Also, with a high potential of also coming up as junk.

As for your posted coronet, you may be able to get an lem-pul i would think off a lower level fury druid or something. Issue is most of them would be using jalals mane by lvl 42. Sorry man. Also just my opinion.

2 Likes

That’s fair. Thanks!