Patch update 2.4.1.2 for Switch?

Hi, When is the bug fix patch for 2.4.1.2 being released for the switch? (I have checked for updates) My game is still crashing regularly in the forgotten towers when transitioning between levels.

Thanks in advance
Craig

9 Likes

Same is happening here

Same here, could you not ignore NS players and reply?

1 Like

As far as I read in previous posts Blizzard makes patch avialable for all platforms at the same time. Then the platforms need to roll out them. Switch is always the slowest based on the process that Nintendo has in place for all updates. So you can’t blame here Blizz as they make the patch available as soon as it’s done and then it are the Microsoft, Sony and Switch that add extra time to publish in their environment.

4 Likes

It’s pretty discouraging at ladder start… tower runs are essential for stockpiling low runes for early runewords… its pretty game breaking… hope it’s patched soon…

6 Likes

Why is the Nintendo so late in applying the patch? It’s so frustrating

5 Likes

Is there nothing blizzard can do to expedite the release of these patches? It is ridiculous how much behind switch players are.

3 Likes

Still no sign of it…

3 Likes

What a shame 10days in ladder and game crash like crazy, FoH paladin targets mercener and can’t pickup ITMs from the ground. It looks like D2R on Nintendo is some kind of forbidden land, especially when none from blue side reply to us. :pensive:

1 Like

They won’t do anything, we wasted 40 dollars just to be pushed aside. Personally regardless of how good anything looks I’m not giving blizzard another penny until they start fixing things.

1 Like

Is the switch port abandoned at this point? Or is it really impossible to push a patch out in a couple weeks to Nintendo’s platform?

1 Like

Not being able to run the tower for weeks is a large impact to the game. It is very disheartening having no input that a fix is even on the way. Can we have confirmation that this is pending Nintendo approval at the least?

2 Likes

Hoping they dropped 2.4.1.2 and going with 2.4.1.3

Or maybe creating a new fix build specific to Switch bugs!

Ok, I’m dreaming…

1 Like

the sad part is, blizzard is completely aware of the update delays and requirement of console (switch in particular) since they have been running diablo 3 on them for years. D3 at this point is better than D2R… never thought i’d say that… the biggest issue i see at this point is the complete lack of communication on their part. nothing says “i dont care” more than silence.

1 Like

It was released today

3 Likes

Loaded up D2R today on my Switch and saw “1.2.69387 Test” at the bottom right hand corner. It doesn’t say 2.4.

Double checked software updates, nothing to update. Was able to view the ladder scores though. Is my game updated?