Party Finder does not work

I just bought D2 Resurrected for Nintendo Switch, but I am not able to find any players to play with. Everytime I choose to find a party(party finder), it does not find any and then creates a new game with me alone.

I would like to know what actions are you planning to do to improve this?

As feedback, if the only way to play with another person is using the user’s code(SW-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX), it is a really bad implementation. We should have a way to find all games that are being played and allow the user to join any public game.

9 Likes

Same on ps5… we desperately need lobbys

5 Likes

Agreed. I haven’t been able to play with anyone except when i first got to Diablo. The fact that they have to be not only on the same act but pick the exact same quest is nuts. Without lobbies the game is basically single player , but requires internet

1 Like

Without lobby this game on console it’s a single player game, no trades no organization, we need chat and lobbys!

5 Likes

Same same on PS5 :tired_face:
Please fix the Problem…

I gave up of playing online…
I’ll never again buy any Diablo for consoles… it’s a shame

1 Like

It is terrible, I’ve had luck grouping on the major quests sometimes but picking a singular act or even difficulty at this point would be handy

Im not surprised. Warned them about this when rod said “no new features” in regards to lobby’s

I don’t bother joining group games or go out of my way to scroll through all the drivel in group finder

I thought maybe it was just me. I’ve been trying to find people to play with too but figured out the other day it doesn’t work. I’m glad I still have it on my pc but still, this really needs to be fixed. What were they thinking?!!! Not at all!

They will fix it in the next patch.