Over a month now

Cool story bro. You know what? You’re not the center of the universe, there are tons of people facing random crashes, being stuck in Q for hours, or having a crash after being in Q for hours and being in a Q again, for 1 month now.

And I’m not even talking about the rollbacks few weeks ago were people literally lost high end drops because this company is too greedy to offer a better server structure.

You get now why people are mad?

5 Likes

No ladder, no clans, no profiles, tournaments cut, content cut that was in their own pre-release trailers. Not to mention the graphics overhaul made it so hard to actually see what was going on in a fast paced environment that most decent players used the old graphics anyways. “It worked perfect why the zero meta score guys?”

1 Like

a lot of people can not play right now, que, server bugged

I’ve had cannot connect to server errors 6-8 times in a row since getting home from work, yup game is fine…

ppl who did WC3 and D2R are not same ppl.

both hired by blizzard, but not same ppl.

ur anger is vlaid though

Having problems with login queues? Press ESC, voila, you can now play!

Yes, they have performance issues with online game creation.
Yes, they are working to fix these issues.
No, they cannot fixed them with a magical snap of their fingers just because you start crying about it…

sadly i didnt get to see it yesterday we had RL Drama involving my grandparents hopefully we can see it later today. at least we took a raincheck on it.

Blizzard…i mean Activision needs to set a timer for people leaving their toons in game and then go afk for hours. 23 in que for a f’ing hr…

Guys, just ignore these retarded trolls, because what’s happening is unjustifiable, more than a month after launch we CANNOT play D2RE online whenever we want, only when Blizzard servers allow it, this is a shame, that stay the lesson for D4, only buy after months and when it’s on sale at half price, because Blizzard doesn’t deserve that we pay full price for their beta games or potato servers.

2 Likes

And by doing this you’re taking up a spot on the server that could be used by the next in line in the queue. If you and the likely hundreds of others doing this would stop, maybe the queues would go away or at least move faster!

1 Like

His staying in game doing nothing puts less load on the servers that people running Baal runs, making multiple games within a few minutes of each other, each of those game full of people running around clicking away, causing there characters to use a melee skill or spell, or more than one of these. This puts more load on the servers than someone standing in town afk for hours doing nothing. Now you add that into the issue with the servers is “load” not space, who’s doing more harm than good for the servers? Remember the issue with servers and the queue is because of the server load, not space.

if you never log off…you will never have to log back in?

I grew up with D2 and I played exclusively multiplayer, because playing with other people expanded on the amazing experience of Diablo II. I could log into battle.net on D2 whenever I wanted to play, back in 2000.

I would be OK with playing offline for now if I could play those characters in multiplayer when/if they fix the servers and queue.

There is a queue at 5:00 AM on a weekday and it is awful. The queue doesn’t move, therefore I cannot get in to play multiplayer, and I don’t want to play offline because it does not advance anything for multiplayer.

Diablo II Resurrected is basically a game that cannot be played in multiplayer because there is always a queue and the line does not move. If you cannot understand people’s desire to play online, then you’re just a shill and all you’re doing is trolling.

1 Like

My position in line went from 15 to 16, how does that work?

I play multiplayer all the time. It’s playable as multiplayer. I have towait in queue just like everyone else. But I understand that queue is based on server load, and no one in the world knows exactly when that load will lesson to allow others to join in multiplayer. But, multiplayer is playable.

As for trolling, we’re all trolls here, even you. So why call someone else out for trolling in a comment that is meant to troll. Must be new at this trolling business. There is help though, you can find a publication called, “Trolling for Dummies.”

Aucuba, you trollin?

Yeah we do. When it’s not prime time in the Asia region is when the queues disappear. Every single day.

2 Likes

Good work boy! keep it up and pretty soon a sexy anime girl will make you ceo of blizzard!
Thanks for your amazing job!

same issues here, gaming computer so please do not say its harware. how can it be that most of us that have to work and can mostly just play evenings or weekends sit in hours of que. here i am on a sat morning, 221 in que for 1.5 hours so far. so this is a great thing of blizzard right ? or last weekend. 3 hours in que just to get message cannot connect and right back to 300+ in que. but yeah, blizzard is just a little indi company what do we expect

Right there with you! I mainly play in the morning. Haven’t gotten to play once since this garbage update. Queues are like 75 minutes long, and by then I don’t even want to play anymore…