Old school player looking for group / clan

used to play the original D2 and now starting back up after a decade lol have a partially geared hammerdin at lvl 81 but thats it so far, looking for people to play with preferably some old school players like myself

1 Like

Hey man shoot me a message and we can run some if you’d like. bnet HarlleeRock#1551

1 Like

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slight_smile:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

1 Like

Hi there! If you and your members are interested in merging with Clan OD, let us talk. Clan OD has been in continuous existence since 2001. We have 200 plus members with a large group playing D2r. Our requirements to join coincide with yours. No hacks or third party programs allowed. I’d be happy to discuss this more with you on our Discord server.

Check us out on Overdosed . net or visit us on our Discord at discord . overdosed . net

Just ask for Purplez(OD)

1 Like

Would you like to join our small discord to play with people? Add and PM me! Hope to see you! L4wR3nc3#1408