Officially asked for refund

constant crashes, check
wait in queue after crash, check
your character is already in a game, check
waiting until ur char updates as dead, check
gonna play HC on D2LoD, check
blizzard, gimmie back my check

HC is pointless with the “character still in game” bug.

anything less than instant save/exit on disconnect is unacceptable on a game with HC mode.

died 3 times from crash during teleport
died in a cleared worldstone 2 running back to level 3
died at ws2 wp with no monsters at wp (baal laughs u to death that you are afk**

watched my character on my friends screen as i stood there getting laughed to death by baal at the ws2 wp.

FOR TWO MINUTES MY CHARACTER JUST STOOD THERE UNTIL DEAD

its been less than 30 days since launch so i asked for my money back. ya’ll cant even make a game you already had winning blueprints for. pathetic

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you this, but they won’t refund the game… even if it hasn’t been 30 days since purchase.
I lost all my stuff due to a bug in their game. Contacted blizzard in hopes of either getting stuff back, or a full refund… Got neither. Here is what they told me about the deleted content.

Though for your case… they won’t refund if you’ve even played for a day or so… It’s so silly… I won’t play a game where I can just lose data at random intervals… with them not taking ANY responsibility…

Good luck with your HC chars out there if you continue playing. I’m waiting till ladder S1 and hoping these issues are fixed by then.