October 9 2021 - Server Issues / Missing Characters - Under Investigation

I have killed Uber diablo at least a hundred times with my steel sword

Honestly, Iā€™ve had this issue before, all I had to do was logout and switch server location, but not even that works now! This is a bit repetitive, and frustrating. I understand bugs are a constant problem, but it keeps happening, when will they actually fix it?

I have the same problem, someone found the solution?

Blizzardā€™s server is down. We just need to wait until they fix it.

All my years playing Valve games never have I ever experienced anything like this over yonder.

I think blizz games should be served by Valve servers. :thinking:

They are doing emergency maintenance you clown.

You have to pick one or the other. Aaaandā€¦ go!

What? The solution is server maintenance. Whatā€™s your damage

Same issue here aswell. Full character list gone

Saw a response by customer support on another thread that the characters arenā€™t deleted but thereā€™s an issue with the server transferring the info to display on-line. Still no ETA =\

1 Like

same here, no way imma start all over again. All those perfect crafted items and skillers. Not even talking bout the lvl grindā€¦ it will be bye bye blizzard for good. I just hope if they dont refund characters that they refund my money

Worst day of my lifeā€¦

may happen one day. Maybe it already hasā€¦ Anyway, I donā€™t have any characters now. Going to go do something elseā€¦ haha Let me know when the servers are working again.

Worst day of your lifeā€¦ so far.

not only have I heard of that but on launch a friend of mine lost his lvl 40 paladin when he relogged and deleted the gameā€¦ my sors is almost 90 and full tal rasha with 42life skiillers and more. If that happens to me its bye bye from me too

Maintenance concluded or not?
Playing hardcore and i donā€™t want to risk a death. Anyone seen a post somehwere?

Still testing - itā€™s recovering but Iā€™d use caution playing hardcore until we confirm itā€™s fixed on twitter or this thread.

1 Like

All righty then!
Back to Tetris while waiting :smiley:
wellā€¦nevermindā€¦
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1446881404890005512

Got on my non-hardcore toon ā€“ servers still unstable, laggy, got discoed twice. Donā€™t do it.

1 Like

We want custom lobby for console!!!

Servers down characters gone again

10/10/21 9:17 am eastern, america

2 Likes