Oath Runeword: Iron Golem won't summon

I can confirm this is a bug, I created an Oath Runeword with a barbarian on PS5 and the iron golem skill doesn’t work. It always shows as unavailable/in red and can’t cast it on any item on the ground, even highlighting them walking through them. This needs fixing as this skill is a great incentive to create to runeword and it just doens’t work.

2 Likes

Confirmed for me too. I have the same issue. Oath is on a cryptic sword on my Paladin on PS5 and the iron golem button stays red when I try to use the skill on an iron item on the ground. It flashes briefly white when I hover over an item but is not clickable and immediately goes red. Looks a lot like a glitch. I can use the heart of wolverine ability from that item no problem.

2 Likes

I can’t use the iron golem ability of the runeword oath. I hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Cant summon iron golem with my barb ok oath runeword. Please fix this bug. It’s so annoying…

2 Likes

Same problem here. Switch player. ( palladin)

1 Like

This still hasn’t been fixed :’(

1 Like

All runeword summon abilities that are hotkeyed display as red until re-assigned. Only way around it at the moment is to re-assign the hot key for the runeword summon every single game. The button will go red again and not function in every new game room made or joined. Been an issue for a few months now. Very annoying. Needs to be fixed.

That’s another issue. Other summon runewords work great, but this one just never works. Even re-assigning the hotkey, it just does not activate. Summoning iron golem from a necromancer works without problems.

1 Like