No teleport only in seasons

Hello everyone

A suggestion regarding the game’s most appealing skill and controversy, would be to take it out of the game or give it a considerable nerf only in the season or a few seasons.

Since the purpose of the season is to look for new challenges. And keeping the teleport as it is in the off-season.

I think that way it would be closer to pleasing both sides.

I particularly dislike how appealing teleportation is. It’s like legalized cheating

1 Like

So basically you want to continue to have fun on your barb (most boring class IMO) and my favorite class will be unplayable… OK. Keep dreaming.

Thats cool. I’ll just skip that season.

1 Like

Most players probably would skip it… but pindle/shenk/eldritch bots would not be deterred in the slightest. So: nah. Original poster’s idea is not a great one in my opinion.

I suggest Iron skin, Nature resistance and speed buff talents removed, leap on 2 minute CD and have 2 life per vitality point for Barbarians.

No. Play the game as it is or don’t. Changes for the whim of a few disgruntled posters unaffected by any of it would be a mistake.

It’s the same as they did with act 3, forcing you to play it in full. I liked it a lot.

Not the teleport itself, but the way it is. In addition to teleporting being a permissible cheat, he only needs one point. it should never exist this way