No reply from blizzard?

about: Sorceress strange bug?

Hmmmm, no reply from a blizzard representative? This isn’t very good customer service! I want to know when/if this issue will be fixed.

This is not Customer Service.

It is the D2:R Bug Report Forum.

You report game bugs here. Blizzard’s QA Team reads this forum. If they can reproduce the bug, they pass the information on to the Developers.

Blizzard does not respond here. If they do, it’s only in rare, extreme cases where MANY players are affected.

Thank you again for your previous attempt to help me Perusoe. Please do not reply anymore unless you have a solution to my problem.

I would say that fixing bugs has everything to do with customer service, wouldn’t you?
I was asking for a blizzard representative to reply this time. Customer service (Europe) sent me here, so yes, I need a blizzard representative to help this time. If they don’t, well, then they show how serious they take their customers.

Perusoe is not wrong. This is a bug report forum, not a help forum. It is here for players to post potential bugs, hopefully in order to get them fixed. It is not for anyone at Blizzard to reply to you, so asking them to reply is pointless. They are not here for your beck and call. Stop acting so high and mighty that you think you deserve an answer from them. If they need more information, they will reply.

1 Like

Wooops, did you just act like high and mighty? NOONE else than a blizzard representative need to reply, including you, Mr/Mrs/Ms “High and mighty”.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The only one acting “high and mighty” here is you. Get over yourself. No one from Blizzard is going to reply to you.

@Timberwolf

Is there a way to ignore people here on these fora? You would fit very well.

You’re thanking me for a previous attempt? Or this one?  

(Maybe you meant to say: "Thank you again for  [another] attempt to help me…")

I have as much right to post comments as anyone else. (I bought and paid for the game too).

No. Customer Service has to do with sales and purchasing concerns.

Reporting game bugs is for the QA Department.

Fixing game bugs is for the Developers.

You want a Blizzard response?

Okay, here’s a Blizzard response. It’s from their Community Manager, filthierich.

Writing a good bug report

We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.

Yes.

And I’m going to ignore you…   starting…   Now!

1 Like