No quick cast bar?

Not sure why the patch notes list this as it’s in the game when it’s not. There is nothing about the current action bar like there is supposed to be.

but if they added one then where is it? It’s automatically supposed to be a bar above the action bar and i shouldn’t have to be posting about something like this because the devs are too dumb to actually explain what they added.

devs need to either
A. quit saying they’re going to add things then not doing it
or
B. Fully explain in detail every step of the process for accessing whatever they said they added to work

Regardless of what the case is with this, it doesn’t exist in the game for one or both of those reasons.

I’m tired of game devs hiding options then not explaining anything about it. it’s not a players job to dig through this crap.

The option to display the bar you’re referring to is literally right underneath the quick cast enable setting.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

You have to know how to read to notice that it IS in the patch notes.
You have to switch it on in the game options. It’s a simple check box; pretty self-explanatory.

4 Likes

Sorry but that doesn’t fly as an excuse because Devs never stated anything like that that and it’s advertised as being AUTOMATICALLY there players having to do research to find an automatic option the devs hid that is supposed to be active all the time with no work is idiotic

Devs need to quit pulling this crap and players need to quit defending this stupid practice of hiding options and not saying anything.

lol made me laugh…

1 Like

My god, you are either severely dense, or just willfully obstinate.

The patch notes said it’s in the game settings. So start the game and look in the settings.
It’s that freaking easy. Do you need your hand held this much in other areas of your life?

3 Likes

Ah the perpetually confused stanner, some things will never change I suppose.

6 Likes

I thought of it and laughed to myself for a few minutes and figured it was shareable :slight_smile: I don’t mean to be harsh but come on stanner everything blows your mind.

1 Like

It was advertised as part of the interface as a built in feature and all of you full well know that. So just stop already…
none of you knew anything about this, so don’t even try coming across as you did, What you people are saying now about how to get it active isn’t even mentioned anywhere in the patch notes so don’t bother replying with things trying to make yourself look smart because that’s just sad and pathetic.

I just figured it was obvious. They said it was included in the notes. If it wasn’t enabled automatically by enabling the quick cast setting, then there was surely a setting nearby in the gameplay options that would allow it.

Lo and behold,

https://imgur.com/a/H4OarGt

1 Like

Blizzard should invest some time in developing a troll filter, these topics are getting old.

6 Likes

And again Stanner. The greatest troll in the entire forum.

5 Likes

FWIW, I read the patch notes, went to the Options area, logically determined it would be in the game play section, scrolled down the list of options, saw quick cast enable toggle, selected the radio button, and Bob’s your uncle…

Took about 15 seconds, but then again, I’m a slow reader.

Of all the things to complain about this game, Blizz, etc. (and there’s more than enough), this complaint has to be somewhere near the bottom of the list of actual problems - if it makes the list at all…

Well, I fell for it and actually clicked on a Stanner thread without first checking the OP’s name. :man_facepalming:

My bad.

Of course, that just prompted me to go to my forum preferences and put him on my “ignore forever” list.

The thread list looks cleaner already. :+1:

2 Likes

to quote the patch notes:

• Players can now enable “Quick Cast,” an option available in game settings which can allow the player to use abilities with hotkeys without having to select the skill in the UI
  • Players can now enable the “Active Skill Bindings” bar. This additional bar shown above the standard HUD represents the skills (up to 16) players have mapped for their character.

Your english teacher would be extremely disappointed in your text analysis skills, because you entirely missed the PLAYERS CAN NOW ENABLE part, and skipped to “this additional bar shown aabove the standard HUD”. Note the devs fault your could understand you have to enable it, when it’s clearly stated in the notes. Sorry buddy.

If the label on your jeans does not instruct you to unzip before peeing do you just wet yourself and complain until someone explains it to you?

3 Likes

For the love of crip people how hard is this for you to grasp that quick cast has nothing explained about it and people are severely confused as to why the devs put an option this complex into a game and provided zero instructions and explanation about it,

Quick cast t requires a fully detailed step by step set of instruction that explain everything from start to finish beginning with what this thing even is, what you would use it for and why, then after that is explained then we turn our attention to the options menu. Say everything that needs to be enabled in the options menu for this are there more than one thing if so what…

after that then you can explain once you are in the game what to do from there

how do people not get that quick cast is this complex.

Complex? Just bind a key, and then it casts when you press the key. Go to options to bind a key. Open skill tree to set the key to each skill. Why is this complex?

Edit: Oh, it’s the guy who doesnt believe Gul is the highest rune drop from the hell forge.

6 Likes

Stop feeding the troll, and put him on ‘ignore’. Life will be much better that way.

4 Likes

Oh it’s you again. Spreading false information. GG

1 Like