No max summons?

Heym I have been looking at some builds and I noticed they they don’t max skelly mage or revive? is there a reason you don’t?

by following the builds without being geared you get about 25 summons, when fully geared your at about 48 but if you max your summons and fully geared you can get about 61 summons? wouldn’t more summons be better?

So Revive is fine with 1 point because it’s kind of a situational skill to get maximum value out of. That being said go ahead and max it out if that’s how you like to have fun!

When it comes to Skele Mage there is a popular meme that they suck and are useless.

My mages like one shot everything and make a big difference on boss kill times so I max it out lol

I run Max Skele, Max Mage style. Big fun army! The reality is Necro gets a lot of “play around” points to fulfill your style or purpose. So have fun mang

Max RS, SM, CE. Revive is great, at start game without +skills I gonna max it too, then I like put rest of points into Mages just for meat shield.

Imo bad advice.

Dont bother with mages, they are not worth the point investment.

If you are curious test out on SP and try using only mages and nothing else. Even at low /players they will be terrible and at /p8 they are useless

Don’t use only mages. The Mages add dps/safety to your army which is the only reason to use them. Can’t find anything else useful for the extra points. And Necro is garbage at P8 anyway because CE doesn’t scale