NO LOBBY NO PLAYERS ONLINE: we cannot enjoy the game meanwhile pc players enjoy endgame already

What are you playing on?

Ps5/new gen scheme, anyone? Ps4/old gen has it the worst imho… especially switch!

I wanted to play online, but since it was busted, I went Single Player. Ended up getting all the achievements on Xbox and got literally every piece of gear that I wanted for my Sorceress and Paladin except for a Griffon’s Eye.

I’m talking Shako, Mara’s, CTA, HOTO, SOJ X 3, Bul Kathos, Nature’s Peace, Rising Sun, Arachnid Mesh, a few Light and Combat skillers, Torch, Anni, Grief, Delerium, Fortitude, and Infinity. All of it. Hell, I even dropped a Tyrael’s Might.

Folks bash Single Player thinking they can’t get all the GG items without trade, but I promise you that you can.

With that said, I stand with everyone in this forum and ask Blizzard to fix the console multiplayer for those that really want PVP, trades, MF games, and XP runs. It’s embarrassing the state the online portion of the game is in.

Guy… if only you didn’t have 8 posts :upside_down_face:

Sooooo you reached 99 with both a soft core and hard core character? If not you didn’t get all the achievements unfortunately. It’ll be even harder too without easy access to public games……sigh

Yup, everything. I tried to link to stuff on TrueAchievements, but I can’t put external links. So, for anyone interested, head on over there and look up the game, go to the forum page, and you’ll see a post by vSully called “The grind to 99”. In there, we both talk strategy on how to complete the achievement list both online and offline. Spoiler alert, offline is much easier.

You can also look me up, Resident eLail, and see that I have every Diablo achievement list completed (D2 and all versions of D3).

8 posts on this forum doesn’t make me an inactive player, haha :rofl: I grinded this game for months, as it is one of my all time favorites.

That’s hardcore (no pun) dedication if you made it to 99 on both. Not sure if I should congratulate you or feel sorry for you. Lol

you gotta understand how lobby work … you dont find people in your game either cause : alot of people are now in hell act 5 baal/cow king run
when you create a game and you do a quest , your GAME become OBSOLETE because the quest is done , so theres no player that will join in , because the quest is already completed, people that want to do it will be sent into another game. your best solution is to create a game FREE ROAM . or to wait until someone that need to do that quest join…

Well, I didn’t do it twice. If you just do hardcore, you also get the other one automatically.

Although I have started playing the PS4 version with the intent to unlock all trophies like a crazy person :crazy_face:

the only real thing that is really annoying with the fact we cant create our OWN Public LOBBY and to name them like in old diablo on pc battle.net is that some people want to do only exemple baal run , baal after baal after baal , but No the real problem are the players , that DOESNT LEAVE THE GAME AFTER BAAL RUN , and they does in river of flame , nihlathak , travincal , spread everywhere to kill everything , u guys are nuts ? it a baal run , RUN RUN RETREAT ! some of us are trying to baal run .

We need player3-4 online as default :stuck_out_tongue:
Switch Player have the chance to get up to players 8 :smiley:

Ohhhh I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I cant believe they didnt fix this already. ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS FOR GODS SAKE. FIX IT NOOOOW

1 Like

They did that so streamers could stream a good version of the game to make everyone pre-order, after that they disabled it, even on PC it didn’t work with randoms in lobbies, only with friends that are on the same exact quest. There were ALWAYS 10 rooms in the lobby, all of them with 0 people in it, yet they never closed, every day same open rooms to make us believe it works.