NO LOBBY NO PLAYERS ONLINE: we cannot enjoy the game meanwhile pc players enjoy endgame already

Well, all this feels so unfair since we all paid for an online game and meanwhile pc players are enjoying the real d2 feeling, we have to grind an offline crossplatform game with a fake lobby to make it looks online.
I should add to friend list 1000 players to find one online meanwhile I am on, otherwise I have to be SO lucky to find someone online at my same timezone, and not just this, this person need to create a game with my same quest and have to do it on the same console!

No wonder why we can’t find anyone to play with.
I know all this been said many times by anyone but I WANT to enjoy pvp and trades like old times, and not to play a different game because I want it on console, otherwise don’t even release it on a console if you are not able to make it the same for everyone.

Imagine how we all feel playing and grinding alone, missing the best fun which is play in team, and as last to see posts from pc players with endgame stuff and trading skill charms for hrs already when we are stuck in NM or in A1 hell in the best case.
Imagine, I would pay an extra 10€ for a damn lobby expansion like we did for LOD in past, yea sounds crazy but if would be the only way for us to get the same gameplay I would be up for it, if they won’t make such an update for free we should propose this, even if would be very unfair.
Please keep talking about our rights, otherwise we will no be listened.

26 Likes

Feel the same exact way.

7 Likes

Yes where in the hell is at least a REPLY to let us know we are being heard? This is downright despicable business practice, the old bait and switch, not surprised at ALL coming from the synagogue of satan tribemember Bobby Kotick himself

3 Likes

The worst part is they grabbed our $$$ and now they are QUEIT, ignoring us all the time.

11 Likes

Maybe if everyone quit whining about lobbies blizzard would realize the matchmaking does not work at all. We DO NOT NEED LOBBIES MATCHMAKING IS BASICALLY THE SAME THING. I mean you join a trade or pvp lobby it is random whos going to be in it.
But something needs to be done. If matchmaking worked right now I would be 95+ already do not need anything but bodies in my games. But as it is doing most crap solo or due I am only 88. Got discords and psn parties for d2 but basically all they are is a bunch of people wanting a rush on their 5the character when their first one is still useless.

1 Like

Came here looking to say the same thing. Tried all night to find a Diablo kill group on ps4, which I assumed would be popular, but to no avail. I then tried Meph groups. Still nothing. Something is broken

8 Likes

Yes! This has completely made this game not enjoyable considering it’s a multiplayer game and you have to rely on random luck to play the game with someone else. Then of course the “bruh use discord” bunch will respond. The game had a lobby 20 years ago, it’s 2021 now but they removed it. It’s crippled this game IMO.

5 Likes

I been on Act V Nightmare for 2 days now. I haven’t found on game with anyone since I’ve been in nightmare.

4 Likes

Only i remember they said “There is going to be a cross progression,and people will play together” or i am wrong?

6 Likes

It’s worse than that.

There ARE people playing. But the matching system isn’t finding their games. It’s completely broken.

9 Likes

I feel the same way removing lobbies from the console version just sucks been making games trying to join people i might get lucky and get 1 person to play with but most of the time im ingame by myself. Matchmaking does not work Fix it Plz you got my money but your now silent on the issue!!!

4 Likes
3 Likes

The best thing to do is make a free rome game with 8 max players for now until they fix this because I had people join had my mic on to let them know I was doing cow runs a d baal runs but don’t know if their is game chat we did the cow run then they left.

2 Likes

dude there are hundreds of thousands who haven’t gotten pat the play button boss, and blizzard are letting the crickets go wil with that, what makes you think they care about players who don’t like the way matchmaking grouping was designed?

2 Likes

Yeah in its current state it is difficult to find people to play with unless you do a private game with friends. It should not be this way, actually taking out the lobbies and having no text-chat made it more difficult to find people to play with, it is broken or very difficult at this point.

They tried to make it more streamlined on console but it seems to severely limit the possibility of playing with other people, I’m really frustrated as the gameplay is very fun and nostalgia but basically stuck playing alone most of the time

1 Like

On nintendo switch i spent many evening playing alone, impossible to find someone at your level

3 Likes

It worked in open beta 1 but has been broken for open beta 2 and release. Please at least acknowledge that you know there is a problem

2 Likes

Its broken on PC as well, I live in Alaska and see like 1 or 2 games while my friend who lives in california sees 9 or 10. I know its not a level restriction either because he tells me which games are up and I can join them with him, but I cant see them because Blizzard has some broken system when it comes to showing games to players. The game itself is great (as it was decades ago), but somehow Blizzard managed to screw it up with their matchmaking system. This needs to be fixed immediately, but much like their bro culture and utter disregard for its player base and employees, I expect nothing will change.

I knew I was going to regret buying this. We have a discord of 300+ people thinking it would fix lobby’s but it just doesn’t. It’s still tedious to group, trade. Lobbies is essential. If PC had no lobbies/chat they would fix it today. Instead of acknowledging us or fixing their lies they gloat on Twitter about playing console online and it’s great

2 Likes

I’ve just began tweeting at all the Blizzard accounts everyday asking when they’re going to address console matchmaking issues. Feel like they’re ignoring the problem, or have no clue what to do about it…getting some CP2077 and Anthem vibes.

3 Likes