No items in shared stash bug still persists

Not sure if you don’t give a damn anymore after the “Fix” but entire contents wiped out from this season and last season. At least some sort of recognition aka “we’re still working on this” or “Nah, gg sorry” would be sufficient so we can either move on and start using our shared stash or keep holding out for a fix.

The fact there hasn’t been some statement is just more evidence of this company’s decline.

1 Like

I also agree with this opinion
please express your opinion

Please have an official reply

Still waiting for some sort of reply. Kind of a joke that we haven’t gotten one yet. The shared stash is one of the best thing d2r has added over lod. And i’m sitting here not using it in the hopes i might get anything back, and you can’t tell me whether i’m wasting my time?

That IS the reply. You are not getting anything back unless someone points this post out on a popular social media account.

I actually received an email from blizzard saying this was possible. would like verification that was in fact a blizzard email(seemed legit, but just want to double check). A rollback on stash was possible. If any blue commenter/mod wants to confirm an email was sent around the date of november 30th to this effect that would be great.