No australian servers

Be warned. USA region will give you a 210 ms ping and asia will give you 150ms. (based in korea).
In the beta the USA region actually connected to local servers (as d3 does). Hope this gets fixed.

2 Likes

I’m on Aussie servers (sub 50ping), where in ANZ are you and what ISP?

I’m in Brisbane with ABB here.

1 Like

Im on 200-250 in Canberra with ABB

How are you selecting Aussie Servers, I am in adelaide an on 160ping, what are you doing to get that l;ow ping ?

I’m on Americas region, and on Australian servers. I have been running with 30-60ms ping. So the Sydney server is definitely on the Americas region.
If you are connecting to Americas from Australia, and still can’t seem to get the Australian server:

• Ensure you are making your own online game, not joining a friend (who could be connected to a different server)
  • Check Battle.net App, Game Settings, Diablo II Resurrected, Additional Command Line Arguments (should be unchecked)
  • Make sure you are not running a VPN or similar

I note there has been a recent bug fix which might be related to why some ANZ players could not see the Sydney server as well:
“Fixed an issue preventing players from creating a game in their region after they joined a game in a different region”

pretty active aussie/nz server here for players interested in D2R, PD2 and future versions of Diablo! XD

discord.gg/wJCWrpYR

i have no option to join aus servers

Joining from Aus to US servers and connection is extremely unstable. Seems to only be an issue when connecting to D2R as every other online game runs perfectly with no packet loss or frame drops. Would only recommend this if you’re planning on playing a lot of offline single player

I had this same issue, now since this patch, I tried again, still 200 ping. I closed the game, changed to another realm from America’s, loaded the game, closed the game, switched back to America’s and then had 42-76ms!