[NL] WTS Jav / 36 life grand charm (sold)

I heard he grabbed some good items yesterday because of FWR. :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly… I just tele everywhere with Enigma :man_shrugging:
Ontop of that, I’ve just got 20% on my boots

my FCR is 20, maybe too slow…

Any guide on how to reach this? My bow amazon is only 36 FWR.

You have C/o, someone offered Ber at traderie as well, but you made your bid earlier. Remark, I sold another jav/36 life gc yesterday for Ber Sur so I’ll leave it open longer.

1 Like

I have 114% frw:
Titan’s 30%
The cat’s eye 30%
Silkweave 30%
8x 3% frw/5 ar scs 24%

edit: I use CoH for high ar, but if you go for enigma then you’ll get additional 45% frw.

3 Likes

Cat’s eye 30frw
Tiara 30frw
War travelers 25frw
Mavina belt 20frw
7 x 7frw/ar/md GC
9 x 3frw/@r SC

Total
181 frw

Harmony RW on switch to run between packs.
36 frw

Total
217 frw

3 Likes

It seems the charms are the biggest cost :woozy_face:

Charms and Tiara are indeed expensive.
But you don’t have to get the 5@r SC or the 75/10 GC.

3frw /4@r will be around 4 Ists.
7frw/5xar/7-8md I guess vex~Ohm.

This prices probably will come down in the near future after the merge.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Thanks.

1 Like

just curious what is the good choose for armor and shield if I build a javazon to run cow only?
For armor, Enigma is good with frw and 2 skills. But TP is kind of wasted if frw is super high.
And for shield, is spirit or stormshield good?
Thanks!

Phoenix is pretty good, to get mana back. Otherwise, a 4os monarch with 4 lightning facets would be pretty good too. Doesn’t have to be a jmod.

2 Likes

I feel the phoenix doesn’t give Javazon a lot of benefits. The ED is not applied to the light damage. As to the regen, I saw most Javazon will kill tons of cows within 2 hits. There 5EK from the boots can keep the machine rolling.
But 4 light faces is a good idea. I have several Charsi-level facets and gonna try that. Thanks!

For farming all areas, Enigma + Phoenix is my preferred setup.
For cows specially - you don’t really need THAT much cause all you do is herd cows and then throw about 2 or 3 LF’s and they all die pretty quickly…

Are you having any particular problems?
If you can’t afford a Phoenix and have mana issues, consider a pair of Silkweaves boots for Mana After Each Kill (MAEK)

You’re right, the ED only applies to Physical Dmg… this helps a BIT with Lightning Immunes when you’re jabbing them and more LL (as insignificant as this is)

However - the 2x main benefits of Phoenix for me are →

1. Redemption Aura - Never need Life/Mana potions unless it’s an emergency :partying_face:
  2. Fire Absorb - Hydras heal you even with relatively low Fire Resists :smiley:
2 Likes

Double Spirit is ideal (+2 Skills, FCR/FHW, and various Resists), until you can afford a Phoenix :slight_smile:
I still use Spirit on my alternate off hand for the Battle Orders (BO) buff via Call to arms (CTA)

1 Like

Thank you very much for the detailed information, I really appreciate it!
Currently I don’t have specific problems since I am just leveling my Zon. I just found that the weapon, helm and other parts (except for armor and shield) are easily to figure out what the best choices are. And then I realized that the normal armors for my other chars (such as Enigma for caster and Fort for physical char) seems not to be perfect for a Javazon who only runs cows.
And then I am trying to get 55 ias but found her Javelin can’t be socketed. So that means I have to put 1 ias jewel on the shield (I prefer light facet in Griffon).
In short, I just find the strategy to equip javazon is a bit different from other chars. That’s why I would like to get some professional advices.
Overall, thanks a lot for the reply and sorry for hijacking Doom’s post. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the same predicament
Think I shared this URL previously → Javazon Griffon - #3 by jkho-6785

Currently with my build, i’m hitting the FHR and FCR (tele faster) breakpoints… but I’m only just missing out on that 55IAS :open_mouth:

1 Like

If you want a “balanced javazon” pvm build:
Eth titans
enigma
spirit, 33 FCR+
HL or Cat’s
Griffon with 15IAS/some amount of all res
3/20 or 2/20
Razortail
Raven
10/FCR/ML
Silkweave
hits all BP and good balance of mana/mana returns

and try to hit 55 IAS, it’s more dps than a facet in griffons

2 Likes

I thought that too, even tested on offline. I love it now. It’s tailor made for late late game tweaking: fire absorb, +fire max, lightning max, all useful. Eventually the silkweaves get replaced with tri res boots and with a few charms, hitting max res is quite possible. Even the ED lets jab hit a lot harder

1 Like

Sold for Ber Sur in game.

2 Likes