NL - WTB a ride to hell

I’m little lazy to level up my new light sorc.
Lmk your price put me on Hell Act 5 please
arkitz#1214

2 Likes

If I get a chance— I’ll rush you tonight or tomorrow free my dude. Take someone else if I can mate lol— you know I’m on later lol

3 Likes

May I take a free ride for larzuk quest?:grin:

1 Like

Always invited big head!

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate. Let’s see if we can play together latter.

1 Like

could i snag a ride for my new smiter pally

I’m trying to message him to see if he’s available, if so, I will do it. I’ll let you know.

just got done rushing some random stranger for free. ill do the same for you. only payment i ask is that the act gets paid forward.

1 Like

that would be sweet. you can have my forges
Im currently lvl 42 in act 2 nightmare

First, thx death for coming.

Second, thx Big Head for input :wink:

Third—had to get cat food lol, or I would be in big Doodoo lol. When I come back if you guys haven’t already finished I’ll jump in and we can get it all taken care of

1 Like

Thank you Deathhusk and Reklov for the help!
Arkitz, I believe the NM quest is easier and people will know what to do.
GL for your light sorc!

1 Like

What a poop show lmao. WHATS A PORTAL??!?!?

1 Like

Thanks a lot Bighead, Deathrusk and Reklov. Was a very interesting game. I learned something new today. Will need to get some beers now. I swear I was reading BER instead of beer in chat with Deathrusk hahahahahajha

1 Like

Ha, another good deed on this lovely forum :slight_smile:

A noob question here. I heard about “bumpers” in a forum, that one player at level 40 without beating Baal used to help others advance to NM and hell skipping ancients. So would every rush need a bumper at least? Or somehow the rush usually include lvling to 40 (for hell ancients)? I guess leveling to 40 means many game switches and a lot longer, right?

1 Like

Very keen indeed —that seems like a brilliant idea—have a 20, 40, 60

I believe that every rush will sacrifice a bumper but you can turn it into a Larzuk socket quest. :wink:
There is another way to bypass this requirement, just switch the char from non-extension to extension. But you will have an extra non-extension char to help that.
Normally a rush doesn’t include lvling, but it is another “paid” service and you can add it to your rush package.
I Personally feel that lvling from 25 to 80 isn’t hard at all. I spent the most time from 16 to 24 actually.

2 Likes

so when people say “rush”, they usually require the riders to be at certain level, right? and it would not be an all-the-way-to-hell rush, but one difficulty level a time, right?

that does explain things, thanks!

1 Like

For the “professional” team, they have specialized char and can help you rush from normal to hell (your char will still be at lvl 1). And of course, you need to pay for this service. As I mentioned before, you can also pay extra for the lvl up.

But for us, as casual players, I believe you are right. Our “rush” (mostly are exchange or even free), should be one difficulty level a time. Unless you already have a bumper.

1 Like

Man, that service should cost a lot. You, Deathrusk and Reklov are my heros.

2 Likes