[NL] [EU] ATTENTION! Scammer btag Jaggi#21130 = AnarkAmon#2772

NL SC EU.
Name Ranloo (Nec Summoner).
At the last moment, he tries to slip garbage into the trade window.

Be careful!

5 Likes

He tried to scam me aswell. Be careful

2 Likes

Stop crying, whoever scammed you (@stratocaster) was probably right doing so. In the meantime stop raging cause I got your ear and stop ruining questlines for lower level players. Enough crying/raging stratocaster, stop trolling and get a life.

Sincerely,

Gotcha. Now about him. This plague head follows me in all games and writes to everyone to send me a report just like that. When I made a game about this scammer Jaggi, this clown came in and started supporting him. I have screenshots of this chat, as well as assumptions that this is it (AnarkAmon), because. in 2021, this AnarkAmon was added to me from 4 different accounts and threatened to get me banned. Now I will send screenshots of the chat to the support team.
It was necessary to publish all the information about you that had accumulated over more than a year earlier AnarkAmon#2772

Jaggi#21130 = AnarkAmon2772, im sure itā€™s him 200% info

please do so. I am sure you will get banned before me. And stop inventing stuff. lmk if you want your ear back but you have to stop crying and trolling first. #Yougetwhatyoudeserve.

Continue to work out the diagnosis, scammer. You will be punished, all your 7 accounts, as you threatened me in the PM. Orividerchi the clown.

ok if you say so. But i warn you. If you ever try to ruin my games or someone else. I will post on google your characterā€™s ears and bodies. Never ever try again to troll someone. I am watching you. We ll see what blizzard will do. TBH , it would be lovely if at some that Jaggi comes up and gang on you. And darling not every other player is like YOU whaling and trolling forever. Lol thinks i got 4 -7 d2 acc XD. PLS !

-scamming is never cool except when its stratocaster#21786 that gets scammed

get a life strato, stop trolling you nolifer clown, I dare you to try and troll or ruin other peopleā€™s game again.

How to attach screenshots here?

Umm - Iā€™m actually going to post, just to clarify - itā€™s ā€˜arrivederciā€™, not the way you spelled it. I only know this because I sat one time in St. Markā€™s Square in Venice, eating the original pizza margherita, sipping a glass of vino.

You may continue with your cat fight now.

2 Likes

I warned YOU strato. 1 more attempt of trolling I will be posting your characters remains all over the internet. STAY QUIET and MAKE YOURSELF SMALL stratocaster#21786 !

and for the last time you clown strato, we are not the same person (ask Blizzardā€¦). He (Jaggi) is French and I am not. But keep believing what you want as long as you stop trolling idc.

I am attaching screenshots:

~https://imgur.com/a/DaPiGjW~

3 Likes

attach whatever you want. You ainā€™t some 007 secret agent. No one cares. And i certainly do not care what you think Sherlocks. Stop trolling. Try trolling me in game and see what happens. Contact blizzard all you want. XD

I enjoy watching your mind melting #stratocaster

Offering few ists for a bag of popcorn while I read this

8 Likes

xD
buddy), you made my day
cheers

Probably you donā€™t have much in life. But thanks for allowing me to live rent free in your brain.
Catch you later, maybe google will have your shikimaza and hammerdin ears pictures

7 Likes

But seriously, my acquaintance with him was at the end of 2021, when I met him in one of the random games. He wanted Ber for Jah, while Ber was standing with +. I refused. And it started. Endless spam PM me. I even contacted support to have it banned. Useless. Then he started following me in other peopleā€™s lobbies. at the same time, he goes to farm the sanctuary of chaos xD. I am tired of this. And at every meeting with him, I called him to a duel, he ran away.
As a result, I see him less often, and now when I cross paths with him, he constantly persuades everyone to complain about me. He was also added to me from 4 accounts. I didnā€™t know it was him, but when he wrote me, it immediately became clear. Attack again, trolling, that I will be banned, ā€œsay hello to the banā€, etc.
Draw your own conclusions gentlemen. Doubtful, inadequate typeā€¦

Beautiful Teemo, but itā€™s too much truth serum for him ,doc. He is going to go through a cognitive dissonance after this. Watch XD !

still seeking to justify yourself and make up stuff ? whatever loser, try trolling again see what happens. lovely to watch your brain melt all over the forum.