Nintendo Switch should be the best device for anni harvesting

Because it is portable!
You can take a 5 minutes break while working to harvest an anni.

1 Like

should be, but from my experience with it, i cant figure out how to change servers on it.

you have it on switch? i can do cloud based with my xbox, just need to bring my xbox controller to work with me.

1 Like

:rofl:

I have a switch sit there collecting dust for more than one year. It is said some early versions (not mine) of Switches can be hacked to load any binaries :laughing:

I have a D3 in that switch though but not D2r.

Yeah! I don’t know how many landscapers bring Xbox controllers in their lunch box, but I do lol.

and I just heard the OG switches had less battery, idk about hacking them. I only use it for party games and D2 when wife is sleeping lol.

1 Like

I guarantee its not lol. DClone doesnt walk in Europe and i cant change region haha

Glad to see Europe is a peaceful land. :sweat_smile:

Maybe like a steam deck? Can you install diablo on that?

you havent figured it out either? glad i am not alone

i tried changing your console region in settings like i do xbox, but i think you have to change it on nintendo account as well.

The only way I’ve seen is friends across the world inviting each other to games.

Interesting, I was unaware of that, I have done trades with people in different areas, but no luck actually switching a designated server. Stupid Nintendo, stripping our rights based on where we live!

be aware of region switching - heard some forum reports that, switching region in PS (through repeated account unlink and re-link) got them unable to link back to primary account

I don’t have a PS myself, but at least it may have risks for region switch on consoles

1 Like

Yeah, the Steam Deck runs the full fat PC version under Linux via Proton, BNet and all (if you know how to install it, but there are plenty of sources on that). I’ve been playing tons on mine since April.

And…yeah, I’ve cracked a few annis on it, MFing is a joy, the UI flips between controller and PC on-the-fly, so you can use the tracpad mouse, the touchscreen, full desktop OR controller controls, make extra control scheme layers via Deck’s Steam Input… Even chat works - there’s a pop-out keyboard. Lobbies do too, naturally. The possibilities are superb!

As a bonus - the performance and ergonomics are sooo much better vs the Switch (which I also have, normal and OLED, custom joycons). I’ve basically not touched my Switch for D2R since I got the Deck.

Let’s be honest guys….

You buy the switch so you can take a poop and keep playing hahahahhahaa

4 Likes

was thinking of getting a switch for on the go d2r (or what Rek said lol), but I think I’m going to research the steam deck. thx for the insight mate!

1 Like

Switch is super awesome man—I absolutely prefer to play on switch vs pc. However, certain characters are better than others for joystick. I do not like blizzard sorc on switch. But barbs and zons do wonders on switch.

1 Like

Agreed with this - just got the switch. Also nice to get in a quick run on the go for a few trav runs when doing other stuff around the house etc

1 Like

Hmm, I played plenty cold sorc on controllers, works fine, IMO

Go for it! It’s MILES better than the Switch at D2R in every conceivable way (minus battery life, if you optimize for FPS/visuals, but you can still have your potato everything for longer battery life - you get to CHOOSE!).

1 Like

I did, it’s insanely good performance wise. One issue tho,

How to add items to cube when pick up? My inv is full of charms on all chars, and when I play on steam deck, mf-ing I need to remove some of the charms for pickup

IMG20230127142935

2 Likes

Sick, even got the Diablo skin on it!

As for the cubed items - for controller there is a “general skills” tab where you can assign a button to a “skill” that takes the item and adds it directly to the cube (so you don’t need to open inventory). I never use the cube in mine, but I saw that option added some time ago.

1 Like