Newb Lightning Javazon Questions

I always played a bowazon in old-school D2, so this time I’m playing a lightning Javazon. A few questions:

1. Since most of our damage is elemental (lightning), what do I do for life/mana leech? Or am I just expected to use potions the whole time?
  2. How much faster hit recovery do I need? From most of the guides I’ve read, I don’t see a lot of FHR on the gear, but I notice I often get stuck in a frame-lock animation, especially with the hydras form the council members during Baal runs, so I’m unable to attack unless I run away and hope the mobs chase me away from the fire hydras. I’m assuming I’m getting stuck like that because of a lack of FHR. I have some charms I could use, but that would eat up my remaining inventory since most of my charms right now are for resists.
  3. Which to get first? Inifinity or Enigma? I have yet to see a single Ber or Jah drop (or even an Ist), so when I finally start getting high level runes, which do I go for first, the Infinity or the Enigma?

Thanks,

Gio-Cefalu

1. You do get leech from the physical part of the jav which isn’t a lot hence lots of folks looking for eth. titans to get that higher physical for higher leech. Otherwise - pots!
  2. no idea, i just do cow runs
  3. Infinity for sure, then you don’t have to worry about immunes all that much.

Thanks for the input. Is it worth it to use the upgrade recipe on the Titans for more physical damage?

I imagine it would help with both life/mana leech as well as killing lightning immunes until I can get Infinity.

If your having a lot of issues with lighting immunes they are sometimes easy to break with + to lower resist wands
or if you choose to go the Thunderstroke route that -15% to lighting resist helps and Thunderstroke can trade cheaper than titans.

I never really had much issue with LHR, with Mercenary, Valkyrie, and clone I can usually avoid melee mobs, if a particular group of archers is bothering me 1 point in slow missile/using it frequently can help greatly.

as for mana/life leach…yeah I struggle there as well, my potion budget is pretty high.

Insight is cheap and helps alot with manaproblems. MAEK also works nice for hordes, Lore is a cheap way to get some. ml works nice for single targets.