New to summoner necro advice seeking (Boss)

I seem to be currently stuck on Diablo in Normal. I looked up guides and Im currently in progress of mastering skellies, (I have 6 skelly 3 mages and golem). I don’t have decrepify and was wondering if it’s worth it to buy a wand with + decrepify and just continue my merry way. Like the title says I got to diablo and right now he melts my minions, I tried iron maiden but it really didnt do much, then I got bone prisoned and diablo took my gold. Any help would be appreciated.

Cast Iron Maiden on Diablo and just keep re-summoning your golem. Bosses generally take priority on targeting your golem.

Can even buy an iron maiden wand in act 1 if you don’t have points for the skill

1 Like

What he said.

If you didn’t go full bored and put 20 pts into raise skellys by now you will need to IM + Clay golem Big D. It will take about 50=100 clay golems to take down D so don’t give up quickly. Honestly this is the best way to solo him in normal even decrepified he will destroy your skellys.

Once you hit Nightmare decrep + clay golem will hold the bosses enough that you won’t have much issue.

2 Likes

and so it was, he is downed, died a couple times but I saw clear results after golem 7 or so, thanks everyone!

1 Like

The problem I had was that the pentagram made my minions all clump up, so the best thing to do is buy a teleport staff from act 3 and have your last sigil be one that does not spawn a boss pack. That way you can teleport quickly after your trigger the last sigil and have all your summons in the middle of the pentagram. Then when Diablo spawns quickly move to the side and your minions should be around him so that his breath does not kill them all at once. It your minions die try to make a town portal in the middle of the pentagram and then go the river of flame waypoint and do it backwards until you have full summons then waypoint to town and use your portal to plunk all your summons on Diablo. Repeat until he dies.

Diablo will EAT your skellies if you don’t have summon resist. Spec into that use revive on the pack to the right last after you break your seals and decrep. Diablo is easy mode after that norm-hell.