New lobby 2.0 idea

New lobby + achievements and portraits so we can grind profile.

1 Like

I’d rather have a fully functioning lobby first before any extras and pretties are considered. Hopefully that’s coming with the upcoming lobby update.

Fix the engine first before adding skirts, lights and spoilers.

4 Likes

Yup as said above, main concern is it functions. Let’s get that hurdle done. Past that I would hope it has more features from the old lobby, channels, etc. My character at the bottom with inspection options would be cool. Past the past that some in game trading tools and lobby additions to help. Past the past that is past that, then some achievement/progression/holy grail/SSF options would be cool.

We will see what 2.0 has.

3 Likes

we don’t need achievements in diablo 2, it’s an old game, the achievement is finding the goods. you don’t need a little list of things to do. diablo 2 is choose your own adventure. you decide what your achievements are.

1 Like

I would like to see lobby incentives for the grind.

If someone even achieves level 99 with their character, they should be rewarded with a title “plaque” for the lobby at the end of the season.

Something simple as that would be highly motivating; hell, people were already altering the color of their character names. A leaderboard numerical ranking is not very effective in motivating people to pour countless hours into.

1 Like

After a functioning lobby and games list is complete, its simple… a Holy Grail item list linked to your profile, with a level system (Rank just like Wc3) for Self Found items only (not traded or gifted)