New day, new loot distribution options

At least it wasn’t on some other social platform that someone dug up :laughing:
It’s sad how often people forget, that you can indeed agree and disagree with the same person on different matters. But no, it’s easier to just label them enemy, and disagree on principle.

IT would be great if he ditten lie about it.

2hours and now say 44min is not the same.

April 8 @ about 8:35pm for me supposedly.

For full disclosure.

You know you can set a time frame right? 24 hours 72 and so on

Please note that all ignores are automatically removed after the ignore duration expires.

Correct that ignores will drop off after the selected choice expires. The precise ignore timeframes are pre-defined by the system. There is no timeframe that one can select whose duration would be April 8 @ ~8:35pm to a few hours earlier today.

1 Like

what do you even mean. i can do later today if i would like. i can do tomorow and so on.

If you look right now asuming your options are identical to mine, your options are:

1. Later today 6pm
  2. Tomorrow at 8am
  3. This weekend (Sat at 8am)
  4. Next week (Monday at 8am)
  5. Two weeks April 25
  6. Next month May 1
  7. Two months July 1
  8. Three months Aug. 1
  9. Six months Oct. 1
  10. One year April 11, 2023
  11. Forever.

With these options, it would be impossible to ignore someone this instant from now to exactly Thursday as an example. That is what I am getting out.

Its the same…
first i gave you later today
next day when i saw you wher unbloked i gave you the same agian.Have no ide what time it was
and then agian the same

Which one is “two weeks but actually five days”?

Who then would you beg for free bee HRs?
But i will give you 1 week. So dont qoute me or anything…

I will quote you if I choose. This is Blizzard’s forum and we all have an ability to post here and respond to any post if we follow Blizzard’s rules and CoC.

RENT FREE… Ask me to block you forever. But you cant keep my name out of you mouth…
I hope some day you will learn to play the game, so you dont have to get hand outs from strangers.
1 week starts now. lets se how many times you will use quote me and talk about me.

Anyone wanna take bets?

What do you think 1 week will be?

Dunno. “Later today (6pm)” apparently means 8:30am.

I know that I put some folks on ignore for a bit. It takes self-discipline not to click on “Hidden” posts. Maybe it will be a week (highly unlikely I think). Based on my prior observations, it will be soon and I do not mean Blizzard soon.

I currently have no one on ignore, because I am thick skinned and can defend what I say with evidence and facts.

1 Like

I would assume that its the option 9 and three quarters. Prolly a option we cant see and something only dishonest ppl can see.

1 Like

Soo wher did i say anything like this? can you show me? or are you just dishonest?
even when a person is blocked, you can still se when other quote them.
when you cant. I bet you wont say anything.
Show me wher i blocked one for 14 days but it get unblocked after 5.
option 9 and three quarters must be Big at your place.
The train has left the station.
Nine and Three-Quarters? Think you’re being funny do ya?

If you mean asking you to prove how easy it is to get good gear, then yes.

It seemed awfully convenient that you gave everything away on the day that I asked for proof.

Did I hit a nerve? Not even talking to u, replied to someone else.

U being boring atleast.