New barb question

Hello this is my first post so im sorry if this is not the right area. My friend recently gave me the Immortal King Helm and Belt i was wondering how hard it would be to find the rest of the set? Im only level 13 as i post this but i was maybe thinking of an Immortal King 2h Whirlwind build. Ive never been good at trading so I was just looking to see if there was an easy farm for the set or if i should give up and go for other stuff. Also im currently on the ladder at the moment.

all parts of the set is not hard to self-find except the armor.

Alternatively, you don’t need the whole set to use parts of it.

Dont get the set, its bad, get runemaster, or lightsaber, guillames face, and gore riders, and highlords, and maybe dracs or laying of hands. IK set is a trap. Don’t trade for it or use it unless you find the pieces. Use vmagi for resist.

its a good set for farming act1. Holds up well defensively after that but the damage is just not their.

It was pretty Hell viable, I even took down Dclone with mine in patch 2.4 but with the WW changes I think it got a nerf, so it was already viable but not ideal, now it is worse than before. The armor is difficult to find but the rest is pretty common.

If can’t get viper , a smoke is super cheap to make and good resistance, I’m using one on my spear barb at the moment , he’s fun to play around with, even though the nerf

Agreed nef and lum in a 2 socket armor, smoke, that’s a valid option for resist.