Nerfing the frw from 5% too 3 % is a terrible mistake

Keep it at 5% please blizzard.

2 Likes

Agreed. The frw on SCs should be put back to 5% for the sake of keeping frw viable in both pvm and pvp.

1 Like

I wanted to suggest this too. Totally support this. Nothing OP about frw on sc. Slow frw = no fun

1 Like

if you request 5 frw on smc, which i don’t think is that bad, shouldn’t large charms be incresed from 5 to 7 and grand from 7 to 9 or something like that? don’t propose something which obsoletes 2 other things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:clown_face: if you will be a real diablo 2 player you will know the answer , this is how the game use to be play before, so many clueless comment ,

Definitely need to update all current and future inertia small charms to 5% frw up from 3%frw, nothing unbalanced about it.
Also while we are at it, reminder that SS Druid still does NOT have a FRW skill and has the worst class mobility of any other class in the game, despite being melee.

2 Likes

you’re probably one of those ‘experts’ who also thought eth bug or hybrid runewords were just fine and ‘part of the game’ right? well i rather be a beginner noob than agree with that kind of bs.

Noone believes hybrid runewords were ok. 5% frw was a thing in D2 LoD, it is a small buff to melee.

2 Likes

you have not read my post properly. i said 5 frw on smc might be very ok, but why obsolete 2 other charms with it. it’s like saying let’s add skillers on large charms, then why would i ever touch a grand charm skiller ever :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The OP already stated that it would be reverting to former values, not a buff. It’s understood that all charms revert to former values on frw. Anyway the remaster screen is wider. Must have better frw or it will look slow af. Also real balance issues: teleporters now teleport further and cover more ground because of wider screen resolution. Non-teleport char must have more frw to balance

Why would you want to prevent people from improving something just because it obsoletes something, and why would you want to hang on to something that is obsolete? I don’t understand

1 Like

He’s saying that if small charms reverted from 3% to 5%, then the large and grand charms should also be reverted.

That’s also how it was before, so yes those changes are also implied in his suggestion.

1 Like

Just bumping this, I think that non-teleporting chars totally need this boost!

2 Likes

Sure
Except for 95% of players that do not have enigma.

i think it should stay or get buffed even. i dont understand the need for the nerf

1 Like

I’d assume it was because no teleport = frw OP . Weird thing is they nerfed frw on charms at the same time that they brought in teleport. It’s all ancient history. The screen resolution on this game is 1366x768 now not 800x600, so they would really have to buff frw on charms. I have no idea why they nerfed frw, maybe people were stacking frw charms in inventory, but my guess is only as good as your guess because I only pvm’d pre-1.1. But what we know is that post-v1.1 the meta is stacking vita gcs/scs after reaching target fhr/frw thresholds, so you won’t see people deliberately stacking ridiculous amounts of frw and as far as we can see there is no real point to the frw nerf now, or in any of the previous patches

You know I always assumed FRW increased speed linearly but damn you are right there are diminishing returns… Learn something new every day…

That’s why I was having trouble understanding why there was a nerf to begin with. Diminishing returns means it doesn’t get out of hand no matter what

Definitely agree and Blizzard needs to update inertia small charms to grant up to 5% FRW up from 3% FRW.

1 Like

Does anyone remember the old frw values for LCs and GCs? I only remember SCs were 5