Need Players X command for SSF

Please implement /players X in SSF, and once entered, it closes the game – no one can join it and you cannot rejoin it if you leave.

4 Likes

A monster power option would be a better choice IMO. More health, more damage, more density, but no additional XP or drops. (per monster) And the number of players would then further enhance the difficulty of the monsters as well as improving the drops.

If you really want /players X, it’s already available in local single player.

1 Like

Why would I want to play local single player? I want to be able to show off my loot and builds.

The Monster difficulty increases with a players X command and the framework for it is already in the game.

3 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean tbh. Isn’t that exactly SP what you want there?

If I wanted to play the game single player, I’d have torrented it.

I want to get elite builds and elite gear through my own hard work and dedication. Single player is easy to cheat on.

2 Likes

Botters would love for /players X online to become a reality. That sweet ebay profit is calling their name.

2 Likes

So you are not doing it for yourself, you doing it for others. Gotcha

1 Like

Why do you care what botters do? This is a PvM game.

2 Likes

… Really?

Which happens to also include open trading?

Come on, don’t play dumb.

Uh-huh, and? Does a botter finding a ber rune make it so you can’t find a ber rune?

4 Likes

OK maybe you’re not playing dumb… My mistake.

:man_facepalming:

Heaven forbid many people don’t want to compete with pickits, that blizzard will never be able to catch the majority of.

The game is designed to drop better loot based on the number of players in the game. And so if you want to be in a full game and not worry about pickits, well you just hijack public games with people in them and go where they aren’t.

Or they could finally accept that they can’t catch the cheaters and either give personal loot or the players command on game creation. Even stubborn D2 worshiper Chris Wilson caved and allowed loot rules on game creation in POE.

2 Likes

You are the one playing dumb.

The majority of the playerbase wants Players X, and we will get it, eventually.

4 Likes

If you realy play SSF, why do you care about online? You have functional SSF in single player with /p x already.

1 Like

Having /pX command I wouldn’t call it hard work anymore but okay. If you really want to shine, then play without players8 and show what you got.

Just because its easy to cheat doesn’t mean you are forced to do it.

3 Likes

Because in single player I can just bring up a hex editor or whatever cheat tool is used today and have a full build in minutes.

You can’t do that in SSF or online play. Finding good gear online is totally different than single player.

3 Likes

OK… So what you’re saying is if there is a way for you to cheat, you will?

:thinking:

“Just because its easy to cheat doesn’t mean you are forced to do it.”

Right, except when I show off my enigma I made on single player, no one actually knows if I made it myself or just used a tool.

3 Likes

So would you be fine if they added an SSF mode where you cant trade with anyone or even play with others?

1 Like

Thats already in the game, its called single player.

2 Likes