Need help with my Hammerdin

I need just one question answered pls. i just found a pair of drac’s gloves and i dont see the life tap apply . Does these gloves not work whit the hammerdin?I have tang’s for FCR but i am caped at 125% anyhow with or whitout the tangs.

Life tap only triggers on a physical hit. Hammers is a spell, thus it will never trigger life tap. Those gloves are good for a zealot, not a hammerdin. You should look for faster cast rate gloves like Trang’s or magefist or craft some

Trang’s is for Necro. And magefist is for Sorc. Do you need to play other classes to drop those to gear up your Hammerdin? Becoz I only play 1 toon right now. I dont plan to play other classes. Do you think I could beat Hell without those… all on Solo?

I just beaten Act 1 Andariel on Hell last night all on Solo. I also slaughtered Normal and Nightmare all on Solo.

The important thing about those gloves isn’t what they were ‘meant’ to be used for it’s the FCR (faster cast rate). This helps you send out hammers faster, thus killing faster etc.

In D2 you don’t need to be on a ‘class’ to get gear for that class to drop. The way luck usually works is you are more likely to find something you can’t use than something you can use…

You can probably finish the game without the gear, it just makes your boy better. The main thing you need here is resists and Holy shield so you don’t die. FCR will help your kill speed, but you can beat Baal with a lower kill speed.

i know trangs or mages are BIS for hammerdin , i was just wandering if dracs work to becouse i dont se the life tap procking