My shared stash was Deleted

I have lost everything in mt shared stash. All items from Ladder, NL, and “past” are all missing.

The tech ticket said to report this here. I cant play because i dont want to risk losing sll of my new stuff

1 Like

I’m with you. I lost Ber recently (not a dupe. Found it myself). I raised a ticket through Blizzard. After 7 days they have sent reply via bot that they have a lot of requests and maybe topics on the forum will help my case… yeah like it will bring me my Ber back LOOOOL. When I tried to reply to that, I cannot - page is refreshing for 40min and nothing. I retried, nothing. And nothing wrong with my internet as I was playing other game in the meantime. I also don’t know if I should play or not now… this is SOOOO BAD I lack words.

This is probably a New Feature© and Working as Intended©

Thanks for playing!

Hi, I received an email about a rollback for my shared stash from blizzard about a week ago(Nov 30). Double check yours see if you got it. I’ve messaged customer support to verify its actually them(looked at header, seems like its from them) but just waiting to double check. There might finally be a fix for us.

1 Like

Hey Mate, i recieved that dame email thankfully.
I submitted the info just over a week ago but havent revieved my items back yet.
Hoe about you? Has anyone has their stash rolled back?

Mine hasn’t been rolled back yet. I submitted the info 6 days ago. I even opened another ticket just in case i somehow did something wrong. I put in the keywords in" " originally as they said to do. Opened another one where i put it both in " " and without it in the ticket. Let me know if you got yours back. They said it would be 3-5 business days. So mine should be restored by tomorrow, but i’m getting nervous it won’t so i made the second ticket to be under their deadline of december 15.

I woke up to my tickets being closed, but no restore issued. Made a new one, but noticed that it said the tickets will close but the restore will be issued after?
Sort of a weird way to handle this issue