My Hardcore character die because server disconnect

My character in Hardcore died due to a server disconnection. After dedicating many hours to my level 89 character, I demand a restoration of the character since it was not my mistake, it was a game error. It disconnected me and my character appeared dead in the game menu…
Anyone know if can be a roll back or something about Blizzard, is so frustate…

1 Like

Hi, with creating a hardcore character you accepted that your character will not be revived when you died on your own, even when you die through a disconnect. Yes it stands there. Sry for your lost.

Feelds bad man. My lvl 91 char jsut died becuse dc. Really don’t know if its still wirth all the hours just blown away becasue if 5 secs disconnect.

They need fix that… if we disconnect, we need our toon get out of game instantly… our character die when we are on Lobby that feel so bad… how play serious HC mode with that kind of problem? I am really so sad

2 Likes

Same thing here just now OMG
Month invested of time and money 89 lvl palla all geared up !
Server crashes and after 5 min im dead !
How is it normal BLIZZARD ?
Rollback servers , and restore chars lost thru YOUR MISTAKE !

1 Like

Hey where is blizzard answer to that ???
Blizzard !!!
WHere is people who working there and sopose to take care of customers and answer our questions.

I want to hear official blizzard statement on that issue !!! Comon i want to know that you in there believe that its a normal part of the game where you do crazy hard stuff to stay alive for as long as possible and than due to black screen disconnect from server - you GONE

TELL ME ITS A OFFCIAL PART OF THE GAME !!! Or say something, any comment, i want to know that you guys here

1 Like

Dear diary, today I got a bit angry….

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.