My 2.6 wishlist

Ok, in 2.5, the only thing I wished that made it in the patch, to my knowledge, was the door open that looked closed bug. Needless to say it was pretty much at the bottom of my list.

So I’m taking a chance and, hopefully, a few things are gonna make it in 2.6 (note: this is a draft that I will improve over time):

• Add storage (or characters online);
  • Improve merc AI so it goes at least from poor to average and also their walking speed and awareness;
  • Improve mercs that no one use;
  • Greatly improve what vendors sales (seriously they are almost useless);
  • Make it more easy to find normal socketed items or remove the 1 socket without changing the overall drop rate, allowing vendors to sells them beyond act 1&2 normal could resolve this issue;
  • Improve offline drop rate (we cannot trade);
  • Individual items of sets should have a chance to drop more evenly (tired of finding the same item of a set but never one so I can complete it);
  • Continue to improve skills that no one use so we can have more builds with very low budget;
  • Add informations (eg. armor weight, dps, etc.);
  • Add something so we know the status of skills that has a time limit (sorceress armor, druid shape, etc.);
  • Add an icon so we know what condition has been casted on us;
  • A better filter or sorting of characters (checkboxes for each class could be suffcient);
  • Make act3 less tedious;
  • Improve the receipes;
  • Lower the cost to respect skills;
  • Different colors for socketed and etheral;
  • More mana steal items;
  • Important items should be visible on the map;
  • Make more low level runewords and some for orbs.

They are globally sorted from high to low. Again, this is a draft that I will improve.

Thank you

4 Likes

Wish bigger. xoxoxoxox

1 Like

That’s a pretty solid list. In my humble opinion, the number one thing the developers could do to make the game better is to Improve Itemization

2 Likes

Added two suggestions in the list.

Nice list, although tweaking drop rates would make me nervous. Id still like there to be a grind/challenge when looking for gear. I’d hate to see that over adjusted.

Here’s one you might consider adding to your list. Make an option to view the ilvl of items. This info is so important for crafting, sockets, gambling, ect… It should be readily available to the player.

2 Likes

Most important part is to make rares and magic items better and to tweak the base item stats.

1 Like

Which drop rate in the list makes you nervous?

I would add a SSF Ladder. Some may think that you can play offline for that but on ladder you get everything the new season can offer.

On SSF ppl could use player x command or maybe use different drop tables, but this is just an idea.

Have a great week guys

1 Like