Multishot Bowazon - Wich bow for DPS?

Onadroig, thanks for the useful advice. I have tried with more aggressive style and it was fruitful - 4 minutes and 34 seconds.

Multishot Bowazon Chaos Sanctuary speed run - 4:34

I am pretty confident that I can get even closer to 4 minutes mark with some more practice, will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Hi again people. Lots of good content here, thanks a lot for sharing.

Im here again because now i want to make a Windforce build for the higher damage it has compared to Faith.

Ideally, I want to hit the max attack speed (7 frames) for max damage, but it requires 292 IAS, wich seems insanely high and maybe it’s not even possible to reach.

That’s why i’m wanting to use Act 1 Merc with Faith. I also want to use a Teleport staff on swap for mobility, wich would make the merc less killable and most times (or always) inside the aura range.

With Fanaticism lvl 15, I would need 92 IAS to reach the 7 frames (same for GMB).

So, what do you think? I know that Act2 Merc with Concentration and Might would give more damage on numbers, but maybe less DPS than with 7 frames attac speed. If Act5 merc could use Beast, it would be perfect for the build.

Anyway, need your help again.

Thanks a lot.

I can’t believe why you guys even come up with an equation without having Enigma on armor.
You can come up with best roll Fortitude Hustle or 160/60 ias or whatever armor it still won’t be faster than Enigma.
I mean I hate to say it myself too but blame it on blizz even if you forgo the ias frame from your armor it still won’t beat out having Enigma for clearing speed.

The thread is about DPS, but with clear speeds, Enigma may be faster overall but it’s also much more risky with a build that needs to weight stats towards DPS at the cost of survivability.

1 Like

Any tips for maintaining an Iron Golem from Metalgrid alive? Wanna make one from Beast.
Don’t know if Teleport Staff on weapon swap or Call to Arms would be better for it. Any other ideas?

I’m actually thinking on using Iron Golem without any survivability for him.

I’m afraid that when I’ll go to Cows P8, he will die pretty fast and Ill lose my Beast lol