[multiple answer Poll] If there had to be a nerf to Enigma, what changes from this list would you be fine with?

https://strawpoll.com/65x7krso7

You can answer multiple choices, the ones you would be fine with

1 Like

I find blood mana curse option the best.

Just dramatically increase the mana required for teleport. Balance them sorces out too. 2 birds, one stone.

i pick…“bash poll host” for trying to force unwanted stuff by players :slight_smile:

or actually here a better reply
Nerf it for ppl that want it Nerf only for themselve…other players stay unaffected by the nerf…that way nerf ppl get what they want and get to stay behind the speedy folk :slight_smile:

1 Like

You didn’t give me the option to Uninstall.

I’ve already played a couple different mods with nerfed teleport and differing variations of inferior teleport for each class. It appeals to some people but not to me. Too slow paced.

Unfortunate that blizz isn’t a fan of supporting modding, could have kept open bnet and given people the ability to host their own servers. That way everyone would win.

But insight was “invented” to do exactly the opposite of that.

The majority would win and you would be on the modded server with your game killing tele show. 3 minute Diablo runs… yawn, it’s getting really really boring.

1 Like

Why did you buy a game you thought was boring? The game has been relatively the same since 1.10 released in 2003. You should stick to buying remasters of games you actually like.

Also this is definitely not the opinion of the majority lol. The poll on the other thread had around 80% voting for no changes to teleport or enigma.

1 Like

Enigma wont be nerfed or comunity will riot

1 Like

None, stop your spamming.

4 Likes

No nerf necessary. Move on from this.

2 Likes

This post isnt asking anything but the opinion of players, stop being an angry purist

lol. you only replied to me so you can bump your topic. Because like I said, it doesn’t need a nerf and everyone already has moved on from this.

yet there seem to be like 37% of the players that would want a nerf to enigma or teleport or both

thats statistically pretty far from" everyone" lol

Your topic had 0 replies for 4 days. Everyone has moved on.

2 Likes

Nice admission of breaking the forums rules

On top of that based on a false narrative

I guess the “Xmana/unit travelled falls in that category

Seks making repeat spam threads again cause the other ones died lol.

Literally two of the same threads w different wording on the same page by this redundant troll.

1/10

2 Likes

Considering you come from a week of forum suspension and that you copy pasted this same reply on 2-3 of my posts and call me for spam is funny lol

Can the moderation please do something about people contantly attacking OP and tying to derail topics

Why do you wanna nerf it?