MTX for D2R, just do it now Blizzard!

You will do MTX sooner or later why not just let them out now?

• New inventory tab with stackable rune/gem/key etc — $20/per to max 30tabs
  • Upgraded backpack: double the space with stackable feature plus delicate charm section — $30
  • Loot helping pet: auto pick up all gold and materiel with build-in ID/Portal — $30
1 Like

No thanks. The game has survived nearly 23 years without MTX garbage, it can go another 23 years without it.

If there are features that Blizzard wishes to bestow upon us, everyone gets them via the next patch. If the game starts trying to nickel and dime me for little upgrades and features, that’s when the game will be uninstalled from my system.

7 Likes

This Blizzard is not the same Blizzard you think that cares about players anymore. They only care about $$$. if only 2 players buy the MTX with 1 millions of you uninstalled D2R the net profit is still Positive, they don’t lose anything when you quit after purchased a copy but they gain every pennies when any player paid for MTX, so they will do it.

1 Like

As time marches on, we shall see.

No micro-transactions! We don’t want gameplay ruined to force you into paying for “convenience”. Get out with this garbage.

I will pay upfront. I will pay for new content. Not this.

First one not so damaging but then you do the next two and that’s clearly pay to win and extremely advantageous.

I’d support MTX if prices weren’t insane and the effects game altering.

Lol

No thank to P2w garbage

I’m all for having stuff like cosmetics

But no P2w

Ideally, Skin transfer would be the be purchasable mtx scenario for D2R

could your band be more overrated?

OP has a good point because Buzzard is already picking the bones with the 20 character limit forcing people to buy multiple accounts. Might as well do it openly.

1 Like

No to the MTX garbage.

Yeah, but they would get my money if I could buy another 20-40 slots for the same account.

Lol nope it won’t

The original game came out as a pioneer, a game ahead of its time, that’s why it lasted for so long

But D2R is not, it’s trailing behind

Which is why the game lost like 95% of its playerbase in the first 3-4months

I wouldn’t mind cosmetic only mtx if it means the game is properly supported rather than the dog water patches we are getting now

1 Like

I would actually gladly pay $$ for a new character skin MTX that actually looks like the original d2 character designs.

Give me my blonde bombshell Amazon back.

Or even better yet get rid of the assassin new awful ugly design. I want my original assassin. I’m calling out the woke artist that ruined her design in d2r. Give me back the original.

i.pinimg. com/736x/b7/d1/0a/b7d10ab9a1373713854afc5c836887ff–diablo-nerd-stuff. jpg

1 Like

Make MTX cosmetics only, diablo 3 already has stacked currencies and ingame gold can buy extra stash tabs. This would be the most well received by the community way.

1 Like

Go plsy micro transaction heavy games if you want to, leave the pure paradise to us the micro transaction haters.