Most wanted requirements status

To avoid next disappointment, I would like to ask the DEV team if they could give us a clear answer about the “most wanted” requirements. I would be happy if you could just tell us the status - something like backlog/processing/denied. If you could tell us more it would be even better.

• Runes/gems stacking (wasting character slots to hold more gems/runes is not fun at all)
  • GUI improvements (showing ilvl, recipes - how to upgrade item, what rw can be used…)
  • Loot filter (play P8 hell cows and you will see that mess)

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

we’ve been asking them for years, like even before d2:r to communicate better. they won’t.

1 Like

Take your time, do not rush with the response - I have time.

I want 0/3. I do want loot to display properly though sometimes when there’s lots of items loot doesn’t display.

1 Like

But thats okay. You wont have a problem. If implemented showing advanced stats could be turned of in the options (I hope). A loot filter is by definition optional. And if you enjoy packing mules with gems and runes, I guess you would be able to continue even with stacking :man_shrugging:

And I really would like to see what they think on improving uniques like discussed here:
Season 5 - Calling to Improve Itemization
So maybe you could at that to the OP :slight_smile:

Stacking changes the gameplay. It makes it the best tactic to pick up everything. Diablo is not a pick up everything game.

1 Like

But only limited to a few stables. And you don´t need to do that if you don´t want to? For me it only blocks very limited chars slot :man_shrugging:

I like manually sorting myself.
I hate needless UI clutter. I know the ilvls of the zones thus the items, and the game is 23 years old, don’t need recipes added.
HELL no to loot filter. Looking through the items on the ground quickly is half the skill of the game.

If you like those things, go play a mod server. Can’t stand them myself, that’s why I’m here.

1 Like

The 1 guy who works on this for like 2 days a month doesn’t read the forum and is currently busy with D4

1 Like

Thank god too. Hope he never shows back up. Everything past 2.3 has been absolute garbage.

I didn’t buy a live service game… I bought a REMASTER.

1 Like

This is precisely why I’m done with the Diablo franchise.

Somehow it is not true. If you were correct we don’t have the “mule problem”. One example of why I do not agree with you - crafting. You need low gems to merge runes, you need low runes to craft equipment, etc. And you need a lot of them.

Oh thanks I didn’t know.
Hey, how many shael runes does it take to make an um rune?

Still waiting, it is ok…

One, two, three… Five.

Hello.

Is that what you’re waiting for?
:slight_smile:

Not if the item is simply not displayed at all. Happened to the best players not seeing a high rune.

“I would like to ask the DEV team if they could give us a clear answer about the “most wanted” requirements.” :smiley:

The devs like to keep us in the dark as much as possible about any future updates. They only tend to answer us with a patch/patch notes.

They very rarely ever interact with the D2 player base, and when they do, it’s shortly after patch time when someone asks a relevant question about something with the recent patch that needs better clarification.

Blizzard devs, the ultimate D2/D2:R forum lurkers.

I mean it makes a very obvious sound. :stuck_out_tongue:

Running music in the background as well, it happens;)