More density in TZ zones!

Overall very fun to play this zones, but there some of them very low monsters density.
Arreat Plateau Act5 have more monster with out terror zone, there something you need to investigate that zone!

Increase the monster in this zones please!

Arreat plateau
Jail 1-3
Stone field
Blood Moor
Kurast Sewers

1 Like

Increasing Monster Density is point 3 on my list of needed improvements for Terror Zones.

Specifically I think Terror Zones should have Guest Monster packs that can spawn in Terror Zones. That would be a way to increase monster density, but also allow some flavor making the Terror Zone different from the regular area. It would also allow more fine tuning of Monster Density. A small Terror Zone like Tristam would only have 1-2 Terror Monster packs that could spawn in the Zone, but a larger area like Tal Rashas Tombs might have 4-6 Terror Monster packs that can spawn.

1 Like

great. that would punish melee even more, while making the top builds even better.

1 Like

I am ok with increasing number of elites in some places but against density increase as it makes caters better at farming even more. And higher density=more items dropping.

1 Like

I think melee can benefit from monster density too. My Leap Attack Barb would like more monster density I can say that for sure.

I think melee also benefits from higher monster density. Or at least some builds do. Zealot, Leap Attack for sure. I’d guess Whirlwind and Fury Druid also benefit from higher monster density. Probably a Rabies Druid too?

Maybe they don’t benefit as much as casters do, but I’d much rather benefit my characters even if it benefits casters more. Doing otherwise is cutting my nose off to spite my face.

I edited the message, my bigger isse is with more items dropping in high density places.

Chars with AoF dmg can farm it very fast.

They definitely dont, Leap attack area dmg is far too low and Zealer still attack just few targets at onc ein melee range. He also has to hit actualy.

sure, but casters scale exponentially better.
if anything TZ should have double elite spawns or so.

meh, TZ are fine. TZ are not meant for item finding. the only purpose for TZ is to level to 99. TZ aren’t and should not be the go-to zone for everything.

2 Likes

Item finding is the only thing I use Terror Zones for

just remove them, ffs.

Yeah, because that leap splash damage is capable of killing anything past Nightmare…

As soon as you get to hell that pitiful splash damage gets cut in half thanks to universally high physical resistance.

The number of elites should directly be correlated with the zone size.

Tristram is currently a favorite specifically due to the high elite density.

Remember, elites are higher level and also provide bonus XP.

Tristram TZ, wait :thinking: :rofl: :joy:

Terror zone should be packed with monsters and many unique packs. There should be guest monsters also, such as minions of destruction.

Terror zone should be like a weak Uber Tristram