More bugs than a spider's buffet

Many of us are experiencing the same issues, seeing as I’m now position 50 in the login queue after the game crashing for 16th time today, I thought I’d make a list of some of the more, extremely common and game ruining bugs that Blizzard refuses to or is simply too inept to fix:
-joining full games disables joining or creating any games, relog required, receive login queue penalty
-changing between an alt or a mule disables joining or creating any games further, relog required, receive login queue penalty
-casting spells or typing in chat sometimes causes the game to crash instantly, often killing your character and requiring a restart, login queue penalty applied
-switching weapons sometimes locks your weapon switch and requires a restart, login penalty applied
-typing an incorrect game name and attempting to join disables all game joining and creating, relog required, login penalty applied
-chat is a mess, when it’s “working” it’s somehow worse than it was 22 years ago, when it’s not working, well, you can’t see anything, god luck negotiating a deal
-mana stolen by enemy monster is instantly 100% oom
-souls do double their intended base lightning damage (gj blizz)
-snakes in Nilhathaks temple instakill from full hp with max resistances
-why can’t we disable the simply retarded language filter? Why can’t I call my set-mule character “sets”?

• I have to write this here, as I can’t make an actual bug related post, because the forum interface says I “don’t own a copy of the game”, how convenient for the devs who aren’t fixing all the known bugs

These are the frequent and serious offenders, and as should be obvious, most of them make the game difficult to play and many simply force you to wait around hoping.
Sort it Blizzard, we paid you enough

1 Like