Modern player behavior? It's like when parents lie about santa claus

Don’t you love how blizz paid for PR to blame the player-base. I love it when companies I buy things from tell me that I’m the problem.

Cuz you all know how 15 years ago, there was no pindleskin, meph, countess, summoner, nihlathak, or baal or any other boss… everyone remember how we all used to make one game and stay in that game killing everything for hours before making another one?

Remember how grushing wasn’t a thing? Remember how cow games weren’t a thing?

Remember how there used to be a queue and also used to be game creation timers? And they learned nothing and reinstated the same barriers to play a game we all paid for. I can’t even begin to express how much I love blizz, please tell me more about how santa is real and don’t take responsibility for your products, WE ALL LOVE HEARING IT!

13 Likes

Thanks for the useless post…

4 Likes

What in the blue hells was the point of this post? It went in several different directions, and some of those directions aren’t even physically possible.

3 Likes

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

It would have been a good idea for the VV team to get a good history of D2 and how it was played and what happened in the game 20 years ago. There is really nothing new going on here, it all happened before and Blizz could have done a better job adjusting to it rather than blaming us. It’s not like anything happening now didn’t happen then. We aren’t playing it differently.

3 Likes

there’s so much stupid in this post it’s insane

2 Likes

Among getting the servers and queues and stuff fixed, I really just want more than 20 character slots…who thought 20 would be enough for even an average D2 player, let alone a dedicated D2 player.

1 Like

More stupid than “Excuse me, customer, I know you purchased our game, but you must wait an hour every day to play. Also, you must wait 5 minutes in between game creations. Also, your game will probably crash every couple hours for no reason. Annnnnd, also, we’re going to fix none of it and say it’s your fault.”

Yea, you right, I’m the stupid one.

These are issues that any half-decent product team high on weed could’ve fixed in a dozen sprints or less. And that doesn’t even touch all the other things about the game that need attention.

Blizz “remastered” D2 by hiring a contractor and clicking copy/paste and told them to make the graphics better and didn’t care about anything besides “let us know when we can release it so we can all make a bunch of money.”

Cheers, blizz, do I get a champagne glass with my purchase? I mean, the game half-works, so the least you can do is give me some bubbles for $40? That’s about the price of a decent bottle of champagne.

1 Like

Leave Santa out of it!

3 Likes

they are not false on how we game today then we did 20 years ago.

but its their fault too, because they did not think enough about how we play today and how popular the game will be.

but how much game did not survive after their hype?

among us anyone, the game still up but the number of player are downing.

see new world is starting to lose player.

all im saying is maybe they won’t improve the server because they know people will leave after a certain number of time, like others game are proving that case is true, people are leaving and need their next fix or people only play on wave then leave.

The second half of your post has validity from a human-thinking bs standpoint… in other words fallacious reasoning, the self-fulfilling prophecy.

The first sentence of your post is just dumb. In general, the gaming industry has evolved, but D2R is just D2, the newer model. The game is almost entirely unchanged, therefore player behavior will almost entirely not change. It’s just simple logic, come on… don’t feed the blizz machine, think for yourself.

from 20 years ago not everyone was onowing everything and how to play the games in the optimal way.

1 Like

Not optimal might be true. But doing quick runs was always a D2 thing.
Farming a single target was the most D2 thing ever until they introduced timebans for to many games an hour. That’s when people started adding other farmspots.

1 Like

Your saying Santa doesn’t exist… :cry:

But basically yes, I understand what your saying and could make one extra here.
Remove Realm Down so speed mf runs can be made.
They told us they were doing that so we could do those fast runs.
They knew how the game was played, they even made it easier to play it that way (and told us so) and then say, because you play it that way were having troubles.
But I think we all know if Blizzard tells you things you should A) take it with a grain of salt or B) assume its a flat out lie.

Santa doesn’t exist? Then who’s that fat guy kissing mommy?