Many people are using maphacking

w 去w 掉w. 去aliy掉undrive.co這m /s/ 這hpFduMa1nUR
ht去tps://githubmemory.co掉m/repo/misterokaygo/D2RAssist

This is a maphacking program in a Chinese cloud drive. Many people are using this hacking program to trace bosses. It is unfair. Please pay attention to this matter or the game will be suck.

Blizzard North should start getting their wardens fully upgraded and running perfectly and start banning bots and maphacks as soon as possible.
Bots and Maphacks are too convenient for Online Item Shops selling all the items their bots get for them making money by cheating the game.

3 Likes

Who tf needs a maphack? The good MF places have a pretty standard layout, even in hell, and you dont need a maphack at all to figure it out.

1 Like

But how will I know which way the Chaos Sanctuary is from the River of Flame WP? /sarcasm

1 Like

Google: Level 85 Magic Find Areas v1.10
Will give you the best places to MF for anything in the game.
The one from: diablo2 diablowiki

Dont cry :), its normal, game is 25 years old.

1 Like

I’ve discoverd drinking your morning dose of Vitamin C pills also helps you focus better to notice your good drops easier in these dungeons.

For example,the Duriel. Using maphack can help cheaters find the real Tal Rasha‘s tomb and go there directly in 10s or shorter with TP. You may know that people using an old bug to keep Duriel at an extremely high drop rate. The map hackers can easily farm Duriel without the time wasted in finding the true tomb. Thus their efficiency should be really higher than the normal players.

2 Likes

Considering they charged full price for it again, I wouldn’t call it 25 years old. It should be judged by the standards of any new, full priced game. Because they charged full price for it in 2021.

1 Like

The amazon freeze bug is not even fixed yet. I wouldn’t count on them doing anything about maphacks any time soon.

Absolutely agree with lt.

Blizzard north was disbanded in 2005?
Blizzard was acquired by activision in 2008

But yes i think D2 player char data and APIs need some kind of protection.

who the hell would farm tp scrolls on duriel

1 Like

why would you farm duriel

Full price? 40 dollars? Maybe 20 years ago.

This, theres FAR better places to farm which MOST dont require any form of maphack to get to. Maps have layouts that are for the most part EASY to learn where the exit is.

Fair enough, I guess :rofl: games are getting pricey as hell these days. Some full priced games even have microtransactions. Laughable

I think the point is that NO form of cheating should be tolerated when playing the game online. Botting is definitely a bigger problem than maphacking, though.

The inability to cheat is literally the reason I play with server-sided characters. Getting a good drop actually means something that way. If other people are using any kind of cheats in order to get items I would have to grind countless hours to get, my sense of accomplishment would be greatly diminished.

People are actually making a lot of money by running bots - for example, they are selling Ber runes for $120 each, and Jah runes for $110 each. If I’m playing this game with a friend and he just goes out and buys top-tier items off some third party website, that would definitely reduce the amount of fun we could have with the game.

If people didn’t mind cheating being involved in the game, they would just use client-sided characters. Just my opinion, though

1 Like

Sad… as far as I can tell, almost everyone hates activision

1 Like

Exactly seems that you don’t know how to keep Duriel at a bug drop rate. I farm Duriel every day and will get at least one or two unique items by EACH TIME. This is not a secret even 20 years ago.
This is an article from the Reddit website.

" How to permanently quest-bug Duriel (highest drop rate of rings/amulets/facets in the game)!

We all know how to quest bug Andariel. But did you know you can also perma bug Duriel? Based on asking people about it, it seems fairly obscure, so I thought I might show you guys how.

Unlike Andariel, it needs at least two characters: one person who has completed the quest (the rusher) and at least one who hasn’t (the rushee(s)). The following must be done once:

1. Open up the path to Duriel’s Chamber.
  2. The rushees should all go back to town. The rusher proceeds to kill Duriel (he should be the only one in the chamber). If done successfully, the rushees should not be able to complete the duriel quest, according to their journal.
  3. Have the rushees talk to Tyreal. They should be able to finish the quest properly now and continue on to Act 3.

And voila! You have now quest-bugged Duriel permanently, and he will now give his quest drop every single time you kill him, much like Andariel. Why is this useful? Bugged Duriel has the highest drop rate of rings/amulets/facets of all the bosses (higher than bugged Andariel)! For facets for example, he is over twice as good as the next best (Quest Baal). And with the power of maphack, he can be properly farmed."

2 Likes