Making populated lobbies?

Hello all,

I have been looking for two things:

1. The game to be harder
  2. The drop rates to be higher

I used to poach other people’s games, but I felt bad doing that, so I’ve started creating ‘tpbaal01’ and then once everyone joins, I’ll TP to all the locations so they get the players 6-8 register, and then I can play with tougher monsters with higher drop chances. The problem is they leave since there is no TPBAAL and I have to do it all over again.

Is there a better way to do this? Any insight appreciated. I originally tried chaoswalk but I like to farm chaos myself so :man_shrugging:

Thanks for any input!

Nah. Game is as is. Some people group up on Discord - likely the best path forward as it is reliable people behind passworded games. Never done it myself.

The other option is SplitMF-01. I have no problem with these games, but they are public and therefore people can be mean (which can be a pain on Hardcore).

Or solo p8.

The fact that you need to download a chat app to try to find random people to play with just to have bodies in a Lobby so the game has any semblance of difficulty is a sign of a problem.

1 Like

Yeah 'fraid so. Or is the modern way now? On console THERE IS NO LOBBY AT ALL. Nor can you type. What? Imagine that? What? You have to have some sort of headset or something.

Tis a shame, my PC is poo - would love to play on the Xbox Series X.

Here’s a post from 3 days ago, they’re improving the PC lobby and overhauling the console lobby.

Hopefully it’s a big improvement and addresses the issues.

1 Like

By “improve the lobby” do they mean “We’re adding a button to open our new cashshop!”

I would do runs and just clear a tp for throne, let them do it while I check out some spots and then join back up.

Hopefully the lobby improvements coming allow for easier grouping and split farming becomes organizable in game.

How about joining a discord/community platform and creating a splitfarm group? You can post exactly what you are looking for?

It worked fine before, then they broke it, now they want to “improve” it … they are so lost.

Just search and join existing baal runs, instead of creating the games yourself. the tricky part is to time your farming route to around the duration of one baal iteration. with some practice you can get very close and it becomes very efficient. Thats how i do my p8 farming.
In most cases noone is complaining about some MF runners